The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razor looks for a fight

3 posters

Go down

Razor looks for a fight Empty Razor looks for a fight

Post by Razor Sharpe Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:50 am

Razor appears at the top of the ramp. He grabs a mic and enters the ring.

Razor: "Well, Well, Well. Someone ruined my KoD welcome, knocked me unconscious, and made me look like a fool. Althought I have no idea what the hell is going on here, one thing is for sure...... there is a coward in our presence. I get jumped when the lights go out. GUTLESS! Rob, you say it wasn't you, but I don't necessarily believe you. For now, this goes out the the entire SNS roster....... I've been here for a week now and not one single competitior (and I use that term very loosly now) has choosen to step up to my face. I've been jumped by a coward. That's all. I'm new around here, but i guess I need somehting proven. PROVE TO ME THAT THIS ROSTERS ISN'T FULL OF COWARDS! Tonight is the chance to a lifetime for some lucky bastard. No need to wait till the KOTR results. I'm giving away a shot at my title TONIGHT! If you want some. come get some."

Razor exits the ring, but dosen't leave the rign area. He picks up a folding chair and tosses it into the ring.

He re-enters the ring, unfolds the chair and sits in the middle of the ring.

Razor: "If I have to leave this ring without someone stepping up, i'm leaving SNS. I don;t play well with cowards."
Razor Sharpe
Razor Sharpe
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Razor looks for a fight Empty Re: Razor looks for a fight

Post by kenny the King Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:09 pm

Suddenly KoD rushes to the ring.

KK:Razor calm yourself down first,if u really put your title on the line,u get in Rob's trick.And u are doing exactly what his plan want,so just calm yourself down.We dont want you to leave SNS and TFC like this.We know that you're a smart and tough person,u can beat anyone here,but you never know what kind of tricks Rob has,so make a good choice partner.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sharpe Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:37 pm

Razor: "Rob and his tricks do not scare me. I was born to fight and thats what i'll do till the day I die. All I want is to see that SNS has some heart. The Heavyweight Title comes to town and no one is lined up to take their shot. DISGUSTING! So bring it on. I want a man to stand up and fight. Don't make me volunteer someone and make an example out of him!"
Razor Sharpe
Razor Sharpe
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:51 pm

KK:Well partner,u can definitily put your title on the line any time u want,but i dont want you to leave SNS just because no one challenge u,if u really leave SNS because of it,it will b a big lost for SNS.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by zolea Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:37 pm

::The lights begin flashing and a new music begins to play::

::Zolea Vipper appears at the top of the ramp with a microphone::

Zolea: Razor as of yesterday I was removed from my place on snfc and sent to this pit such as you and Rob. Seeing as I am no longer within the King of the Ring and my ambitions at royalty are shattered.

::Shows off his crown and then bends it out of shape to throw it into the crowd::

Zolea: I accept your challenge.

Razor: What have you done to deserve a shot?

Zolea: That is inconsequential. You threw out an open challenge and I am here to accept it face to face. If you don't want to accept an answer to an open challenge why make the challenge?

Razor: Um...

*awaits responce*

Last edited by zolea on Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put in new video)
zolea
zolea
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:13 pm

KK:Razor,u can beat this non-coward guy so easy so why dont u accept the challenge?
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sharpe Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:25 pm

Razor starts to clap his hands at a slow regular rate.

Razor: "Zolea, you're the first to step up to the plate. The fact that you've just been moved from SNFC to Slaughter kind of reenforces the fact that this place has no guts. But I do applaud you. You've got your shot. I'll be looking forward to it."

Razor throws his chair out of the ring as his music hits. He poses with the championship title belt again.
Razor Sharpe
Razor Sharpe
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by zolea Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:28 pm

::smiles and walks behind the curtain so the champ can have his moment in the sun::
zolea
zolea
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down