The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNS Welcomes Razor Sharpe

3 posters

Go down

SNS Welcomes Razor Sharpe Empty SNS Welcomes Razor Sharpe

Post by Razor Sharpe Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:48 pm

Razor appears at the top fo the ramp and proceeds directly to the ring. He grabs a mic and slides under the ropes.

The crowd is going absolutely crazy.

Razor: "OK, OK. cut the music. All I can say is that everyone here is in for a treat. The ultimate evolution in professional wrestling has come to town to dominate live in front of you. The era of Razor Sharpe is still climbing and not near its peak. Things around here are going to be changing ALOT! The invasion of SNS by myself is the equalivance of the USA invading Iraq and Afghanistan. It is comparable to a natural disaster ripping through a community. Unfortunatley, there will be collateral damage. SNFC simply could not keep up with me. I've eitherheld this title or was awaiting for a match inwhich I would retain this belt since the day this federation was founded. Rob Bailey, Luke Champion, Zombie Joe, Crime Killer, Y2Cool, and the list goes on. All are people who have tried to take what was mine on SNFC. They simply couldn't get the job done. I appoligize to anyone who finds themselves across the ring from me. I understand that it would be a dream come true for you all. Years of hard work finally culiminating to a shot at the greatest title in the wrestling world....... but dreams will be broken here a price WILL be paid by anyone who gets in my way."

Razor drops the mic and heads back stage.
Razor Sharpe
Razor Sharpe
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

SNS Welcomes Razor Sharpe Empty Re: SNS Welcomes Razor Sharpe

Post by the man Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:48 am

I'm coming by silkk the shocker hits the arena

(the man appears at the top of the ramp and has a mike in his hand)

The Man: Well razor first of all I would like to say Welcome to sunday nights. It is about time we had a decent champ around here and now finally we have you.

*crowd goes nuts*

The Man: But razor let this be known to you at the moment I am injured and am undergoing surjury within the next few days but when I come back I am coming for you and that title that you have held for sooo long. Last time we met yeh you kicked my ass but that was a long long time ago and I have changed alot since then. so Razor Blunt I want you to know that I am coming and there is nothing you can do to stop me....
the man
the man
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Under-Rated Game Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:13 am

The Rated Game by Drowning Pool hits the arena

The Under-Rated Game appears in at the ramp luke in top ramp and he has a mic too

The Under-Rated Game: So well welcome Razor to sunday nights.I have watched the prime show and watched your and rob's war and stable wars.Good champion once a again in here.

The Under-Rated Game: I hope i can give you a good fight and maybe i will get title shot against you someday.
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=^Metalman87^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down