The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razor on the mic

5 posters

Go down

Razor on the mic Empty Razor on the mic

Post by Razor Sharpe Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Godsmack's Awake blasts from the sound system.

Razor appears at the top of the ramp and pauses. He holds up the Heavyweight Championship belt over his head as the crowd roars.

Derek: "Kevin, here's Razor. I guess he's got another agenda tonight."

Razor mouths the words "Joey Extreme can kiss my ass"

Kevin: "Derek, did you just see what Razor was saying?"
Derek: "Yeah, good think Mr. Extreme isn't around here anymore."

Razor grabs a mic and slides under the ring. After a long session of holding the title up to the approval of the fans, Razor asks them to quiet down.

Razor: "Well, well, well. I guess alot has changed since we last talked. For those that don't know. Joey Extreme joined his own "kiss my ass club." Joey, listen to me closly. NOBODY tries to screw me over. If you ever stick your nose around here again.... There will be no "kiss my ass club" because no body will be able to identify your ass from any other part of your body."

Crowd lets our a load roar.

Razor: "BM, well done. Asghan is gone. good ridens. It's about time we've trimmed a little fat around here. And finally, for those that had their heads hidden under a rock during the PPV,....... WELCOME BOZZO TO THE REVOLUTION."

Crowd roars again.

Razor: "You are now part of the most powerful fraternity in TFC. Your success will be our success and vice versa."

Razor: "That leaves one more spot in Revolution. Misterdee and Drazen Slade. I suggest you settle it like men. Let this next week be the final one of your initiation. Put yourself forward. Keep the other down. I don't care. Do WHATEVER it takes to beat the other."

Razor: "Before I go tonight, I'd like to say just a couple more things. Rob Bailey. Once more you have been weighted and measured yet found unworthy. We HAD a good feud once upon a time. But since then we have drifted in opposite directions. Don't feel badly. Your just a victim of the most efficient evolution of a wrestler this industry has ever seen. With respect to the KOTR tournament....... if a Saturday night wrestler wins he gets a shot at me........ nice prize. At this point, I don't care who it is. Bring it on. I'm just at another level."

Razor drops the mic and leaves.
Razor Sharpe
Razor Sharpe
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Razor on the mic Empty Re: Razor on the mic

Post by Rob Bailey Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Razor begins to leave when suddenly MUDVAYNE-NOT FALLING starts to play, as Rob appears from the curtains

Rob keeps walking the ramp until hes tops right to the face of Razor...
Razor has his title on his shoulder as Rob starts gazing it

Razor mumbles the words: "you got something to say?"

Rob looks at Razor and starts laughing

Rob: Razor....enjoy your spot, because after when i've dominated the KOTR tournament...I...

Rob begins to tap the title on Razor's shoulder

Rob:....will take this away from you....

Razor is laughing and he shos his title on Rob's face

Rob: laugh all you can, Razor.....we WILL meet in the ring....and i'll claim my prize....once you took something away from me.....NOW, it's my turn....

Rob takes a final look on Razor and the title, then he turns his back on Razor and starts walking backstage, leaving furious Razor behind..
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey
Admin
Admin

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Proyas&image_id=73718072

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bozzo Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:52 pm

When Rob reaches the top of the ramp, Lord Bozzo appears running towards Rob Bailey and does a spear while performing a forward somersault making Rob Bailey fall on his back and landing on his feet.
Lord Bozzo is cheered by the crowd and congratulated by Razor, and they both walk backstage.
Lord Bozzo
Lord Bozzo
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Extreme Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:01 pm

** Travis hits the ramp **

Travis: Gentleman Gentleman lets handle this like men?

Travis: You see Razor your getting a little mini vacation this week as due to the KOTR tournament

Travis: And Bozzo congrats on your entry in Revolution, But can I remind you all that in the upcoming weeks that can all change?

Travis: Need I remind you of a certain draft coming up? Who knows Razor you can end up on Sundays! Bozzo you can end up staying here on Saturdays. What happens then? Revolution is broken!

*Crowd Boos*

Travis: But in the mean time this is what I see happening. In the interest of fairness. Razor since you seem to have a week or so off why dont you appear on next Sundays show and be our special guest ref in the match against Rob Bailey and TURG!

*Crowd Cheers*

Travis: You see this is all in fairness. Razor you want to prove how big of a champion you are then you can make the decision on who wins Sunday. Rob a possible contender for your title. Or allowing TURG to pick up the victory and advoid facing a possible threat.

Travis: The choice is yours...

* Travis walks off stage *
Joey Extreme
Joey Extreme
Admin
Admin

https://tfcf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sharpe Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:18 pm

Razor is seen shaking his head and smiling, Indicating the i really dosen't matter who wins.

Then he's seen mouthing the words, "shit, make it a N/C and have me fight both of 'em."
Razor Sharpe
Razor Sharpe
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Bailey Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:14 pm

Rob gets up to his knees, holding his ribs, looking hurt....then he askes Travis for the mic

Rob:.....i have something to say to both of you....

Rob gets back up, still holding his ribs

Rob:..first, Razor.....be prepared, because i will be ready.....your title, will be mine....

Rob takes a deep breath

Rob: and then...Bozzo.....that was a mistake what you did......if you thought THAT will keep me down, THINK AGAIN! consider this a declaration to war.....
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bozzo Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:13 am

Lord Bozzo gets Razor's mic
Lord Bozzo: You're on!

out of RP
ps: this means i accepted the "challenge" right?!
Lord Bozzo
Lord Bozzo
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Bailey Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:20 am

*out of RP*

yup
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Under-Rated Game Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:52 pm

The Under-Rated Game in the ring still

TURG:Razor you are going to be guest ref in our match.Cool,i don't care are you helping me to win Rob or you destroy me.Better guy will win Rob or Me.
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=^Metalman87^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down