The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Night Slaughter 5/11/08 report

2 posters

Go down

Sunday Night Slaughter 5/11/08 report Empty Sunday Night Slaughter 5/11/08 report

Post by Mitch Shredder Mon May 12, 2008 11:59 am

I think I got the go ahead........whatever! I will not rate the segments, just the matches. I wll add a match and a segment to this when I have nothing to do pretty much.

Opening Segment: Commentator intros, Edge announces the matches in the SWC tournament, and teases a new assistant to be announced later.

Match 1: SWC tournament, The Under Rated Game vs. Jack Power. The Under Rated Game takes the advantage first with some stiff moves, and Jack tries to counter with a kick, TURG dodges and keeps right on rolling. Hits a few, Jack takes the initiative, and hits a nice combo leading into the Power Failure. Jack punishes TURG, but TURG fights back with a chop and a Game Stretch. The two trade moves, but TURG hits the Rated Powerbomb! Only gets a two count, locks on the Game Stretch again, but Jack fights back and hits a Jackbreaker!! Jack gets 2, and gets on another Power Failure, but this time its TURG fighting back and hitting the Deathly Samoan Drop. Quick pins by TURG get two each, they trade initiave and TURG hits the Game Bomb!!! Jack somehow gets up, hits a pair of knees and out of nowhere THE JACK!!! It's MORTAL, and you betcha that one gets the three, and Jack Power advances to Round 3. Comments: This is one of the better matches I've seen recently, definitely the best pure wrestling match on this Slaughter. I almost feel like TURG got robbed, but nonetheless you have to appreciate the raw power of The Jack, and that and Jack's resiliency get him the pin & win.
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Legend
Legend

http://www.thefightclubonline.com

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Slaughter 5/11/08 report Empty Re: Sunday Night Slaughter 5/11/08 report

Post by The Breaker Mon May 12, 2008 2:03 pm

The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Slaughter 5/11/08 report Empty Re: Sunday Night Slaughter 5/11/08 report

Post by Mitch Shredder Tue May 13, 2008 2:14 am

My bad.
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Legend
Legend

http://www.thefightclubonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down