The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNS Report

Go down

SNS Report Empty SNS Report

Post by The Breaker Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:10 pm

Well, first some music:

Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley

Ok, now, the report \o/

Dark Match Weke vs. StingJK

REALLY short match. Weke put Sting down with the Modified Body Slam.

Rating: 1.0/10 Really, this match was terrible >.<

The Rockk interview:
Really, I don't like the way Rockk puts his segments on paper. Metaphoric paper ok? Well, good one after all...
Rating: 5.5/10 I don't like it very much, as stated above.

Die Hard vs. icewall
Good match, with icewall going for the Trademark right away, with a devastating Cool Belly Piledriver. After that he gave another one, this time MORTAL. Die Hard tried some offense, but put on only the Feel The Pain and a Modified Fireman Carry. Icewall did the Cooldown and won.
Rating: 6.0/10

Zombie title celebration:
Funny. Zombie don't RP much, but when he does, he does a good job. Razor is another that does the same.
Good hyping for the match.
Rating: 7.0/10

Gaara vs. Floyd:
Not a very good match... Soo much lights made the referre stop it for the limit... Really, I didn't liked.
Rating: 5.0/10

JP vs. Skywalker:
Well... A little better than the above match... JP got most of the offense, with Modifieds Neckbreakers Cutters and normal match moves... The Skywalker got some offense with Game Overs... The match ends at a draw, but I can't understand how they got to the limit...

Rating: 6.0/10

Ego-boost TURG & Rockk vs. master of the 619 & Direhawk:

Well that ego-boost match was... Half-good. The end came with a Rated Powerbomb...
Rating: 6.5/10

Kenny the King vs. The Breaker:
Really, my luck is getting worse and worse... How I could lose this? Well, the first real offense came with a Breaker Buster, but then Kenny hit the GTS... Light damage. then a King's Pin... For a 2 count and LIGHT damage. Then a Breaking and a Brazilian Bomb. MORTAL and devastating, respectively. Awesome Samoan Drop... Violent. Don't Do That DDT Like Me... Violent. GTS... Strong. And finally... A DEVASTATING! I lost to a devastating King's Elbow Drop... Ow. come on...
Rating: 7.0/10 Oh that light and strongs...

Mr Pavel Henry vs. Zolea Vipper:

Ego-boost for Zolea! The Last Rites, into a Pavel Drop, for the Draconus Sleeper. Then another Draconus Sleeper. The match got to the outside two times... AND ZOLEA CLOSED THE COFFIN!
Rating: 6.5/10

Lord Bozzo vs. Doomraider, for the IC Championship:
The match got going in the middle, with The Grinder, followed by 2 Bozzo Bombs... In sequence. Then some outside action, Sin Harvest and the Salvation! But Bozzo captalizes on Doom's taunt and gets a Bozzo's Backflip DDT! Then he gets a Spinning Backflip Fist Drop! But Doom gets back on the offense... ALL ABOARD THE DOOMTRAIN!
Rating: 7.5/10

Mitch vs. BM:
How I wanted this mach NOT to happen x.x'
Well, Mitch goes for the early sub, with the Shredder Stretch and then a Poser Plant. The match went back and forth, but BM put 3 Buldozing Stomps in sequence! Then Mitch hits the Mitch's Combo Of Death... Well, this can kill him, it wears him off soooo much... But at the end.... BM taps! For a Sleeper Hold x.x'
Rating: 7.5/10 Good match, as much as I don't like to admit it...

Hope you guys liked it. I want to wish Mitch good luck at his VGM spot.... He will need it.
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down