The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers

+9
MisterDee
The Breaker
Zombie Joe
Saurav
Rob Bailey
zolea
The Under-Rated Game
Mitch Shredder
King Edge
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers

Post by MisterDee Thu May 08, 2008 8:00 am

Doomraider wrote:
MisterDee wrote:
The guys who trainig a lot all day for combats, are professional fighters, and i am not a professional fighter, they receive money for fighting, i dont, i trains 3 times per week, 1h30 per training, and I work in the day, they train all the day!!

are u seriously admitting that you are STUPID enough to get ur ass kicked for free?

its not being stupid...its a lifestyle! if u dont understand that just forget that!!! like me, there is million guys who pay for having this trainings! and the professional ones, first make this kinda of mini tournaments for free to be in thr bests places receive money!
MisterDee
MisterDee
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers

Post by Mr. Wanktastic Thu May 08, 2008 8:06 am

MisterDee wrote:
its not being stupid...its a lifestyle! if u dont understand that just forget that!!! like me, there is million guys who pay for having this trainings! and the professional ones, first make this kinda of mini tournaments for free to be in thr bests places receive money!

sorry to break it to you, but yes, it is stupid. u just said u only train 3x 1,5hour periods a week, meaning you dont train anywhere near enough to be able to make it to the top, so basically you will be getting ur ass kicked for free until you A) get hurt badly enough so you cant fight again B) come to ur senses.
Mr. Wanktastic
Mr. Wanktastic
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterDee Thu May 08, 2008 8:09 am

i will not discuss this things with u, because in deep, i feel sorry for u to be so stupid!! U just dont get it, and its better u dont!! Our conversation ends here! i dont have the patience to talk to a guy who dont understand nothing about this lifestyle!!
MisterDee
MisterDee
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Bailey Thu May 08, 2008 9:03 am

well i guess i'm stupid enough to get my ass kicked for free, i agree with Dee, Martial Arts is a lifestyle..the passion for fighting, the adrenaline pumping in your veins....it so thrilling! You need to experience that for yourself to understand.....

that's why i study martial arts, for the experience....normally, i'm a peaceful guy, but when step to the ring or mat...i become someone else
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey
Admin
Admin

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Proyas&image_id=73718072

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterDee Thu May 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Rob Bailey wrote:well i guess i'm stupid enough to get my ass kicked for free, i agree with Dee, Martial Arts is a lifestyle..the passion for fighting, the adrenaline pumping in your veins....it so thrilling! You need to experience that for yourself to understand.....

that's why i study martial arts, for the experience....normally, i'm a peaceful guy, but when step to the ring or mat...i become someone else

Very Happy 100% agree!!!
MisterDee
MisterDee
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by the man Fri May 09, 2008 4:18 am

The Breaker wrote:
the man wrote:a what breaker???

I have had this type of thing done to me and it hurts

Kudome Valentine = Vertabreaker...

Believe me, if you were fighting for real, you could've killed the SOB that was trying to do that... If you were fighting for real... Well, you're dumb, sorry...

What the hell

how am I dumb

I said type move I never said that it was the actual move
the man
the man
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Fri May 09, 2008 5:57 pm

the man wrote:
The Breaker wrote:

Believe me, if you were fighting for real, you could've killed the SOB that was trying to do that... If you were fighting for real... Well, you're dumb, sorry...

What the hell

how am I dumb

Oh, well, a PILEDRIVER is WAAAAYYYYY different than a FLIPPING PILEDRIVER... An actual Piledriver is more difficult to counter....
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Sat May 10, 2008 12:41 am

Edge,i dont really agree tht samon spike is a overrated finisher,it looks simple but it really hurt ur throat,and for STFU,if this one include,than i think chris benoit's crippler crossface should b include too because they look similar...it just my opinion.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Shredder Sat May 10, 2008 1:19 am

Kenny there is one difference between the STFU and the Crippler Crossface: Benoit used to actually apply pressure, and Cena never does. Let's break the holds down, STFU = step over toe hold and head lock with no pressure applied, without the hands even really touching the chin. Crippler Crossface = leg thread armbar, hurts and has been known to dislocate, + he pulls your neck back. The Crippler is 1,000,000x better than the STFU. Also, the Samoan Spike probably would be decent, except Umaga doesen't touch the guy's throat at all. So...yeah.
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Legend
Legend

http://www.thefightclubonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the man Sat May 10, 2008 2:14 am

The Breaker wrote:
the man wrote:
The Breaker wrote:

What the hell

how am I dumb

Oh, well, a PILEDRIVER is WAAAAYYYYY different than a FLIPPING PILEDRIVER... An actual Piledriver is more difficult to counter....

this would be the reason it hurt breaker
the man
the man
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Sat May 10, 2008 7:40 am

the man wrote:
The Breaker wrote:
the man wrote:
The Breaker wrote:

What the hell

how am I dumb

this would be the reason it hurt breaker

Do you really want me to go trough an essay about how idiot is this move?
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the man Sat May 10, 2008 9:38 am

how idiot is this move??

wouldn't it be

how idiotic is this move??

but no I dont want an essay i just want you to know that it hurt and then well agree to disagre

how about it breaker Very Happy
the man
the man
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Sat May 10, 2008 9:55 am

the man wrote:how idiot is this move??

wouldn't it be

but no I dont want an essay i just want you to know that it hurt and then well agree to disagre

Why we would care that it hurts if it can't be actually APPLIED?
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Sat May 10, 2008 11:36 am

Mitch Shredder wrote:Kenny there is one difference between the STFU and the Crippler Crossface: Benoit used to actually apply pressure, and Cena never does. Let's break the holds down, STFU = step over toe hold and head lock with no pressure applied, without the hands even really touching the chin. Crippler Crossface = leg thread armbar, hurts and has been known to dislocate, + he pulls your neck back. The Crippler is 1,000,000x better than the STFU. Also, the Samoan Spike probably would be decent, except Umaga doesen't touch the guy's throat at all. So...yeah.

well for me STFU is applying pressure to the side of the neck(i dont say it because im cena fan but it just my opinion)and samon spike,i think if umaga do it with all of his power,even he dont touch the throat at all,it still hurt.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Sat May 10, 2008 12:35 pm

kenny the King wrote:
Mitch Shredder wrote:Kenny there is one difference between the STFU and the Crippler Crossface: Benoit used to actually apply pressure, and Cena never does. Let's break the holds down, STFU = step over toe hold and head lock with no pressure applied, without the hands even really touching the chin. Crippler Crossface = leg thread armbar, hurts and has been known to dislocate, + he pulls your neck back. The Crippler is 1,000,000x better than the STFU. Also, the Samoan Spike probably would be decent, except Umaga doesen't touch the guy's throat at all. So...yeah.

well for me STFU is applying pressure to the side of the neck(i dont say it because im cena fan but it just my opinion)and samon spike,i think if umaga do it with all of his power,even he dont touch the throat at all,it still hurt.

LOL. If he don't hit thje throat, the move on't work. And Cena's STF DON'T apply pressure... If much, applies on the leg. The Cripple Crossface does applie A LOT of pressure, both on the arm and neck...
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the man Sat May 10, 2008 11:52 pm

The Breaker wrote:

wouldn't it be

huh??

who is appliying anything??
the man
the man
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Sun May 11, 2008 7:54 am

the man wrote:
The Breaker wrote:

wouldn't it be

huh??

who is appliying anything??

If the move can't be applied, it doesn't work u.u
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the man Mon May 12, 2008 2:22 am

whatever man think what you want to think Smile
the man
the man
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3