The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers

+9
MisterDee
The Breaker
Zombie Joe
Saurav
Rob Bailey
zolea
The Under-Rated Game
Mitch Shredder
King Edge
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers Empty The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers

Post by King Edge Wed May 07, 2008 12:26 pm

Very Happy:D enjoy...and give me your thoughts...
King Edge
King Edge
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers Empty Re: The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers

Post by Mitch Shredder Wed May 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Here is my list:

10. Clothesline from Hell
9. Khali Chop
8. Scorpion Death Drop
7. Batista Spinebuster
6. Styles Clash
5. People's Elbow
4. Atomic Leg Drop
3. Canadian Destroyer
2. STFU
1. FU

Last edited by Mitch Shredder on Wed May 07, 2008 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Legend
Legend

http://www.thefightclubonline.com

Back to top Go down

The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers Empty Re: The Top 10 Most Overrated Finishers

Post by The Under-Rated Game Wed May 07, 2008 12:42 pm

FU and STFU is overrated
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=^Metalman87^

Back to top Go down

Post by zolea Wed May 07, 2008 1:14 pm

I agree with you on soooo many levels. Though there are many more than that.
zolea
zolea
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Bailey Wed May 07, 2008 1:24 pm

Those are definitely the most overrated finishers, but i like People's elbow...the way how Rock does it, it's always entertaining
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey
Admin
Admin

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Proyas&image_id=73718072

Back to top Go down

Post by The Under-Rated Game Wed May 07, 2008 1:28 pm

WWE and TNA Superstars the moves are entertaining Smile
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=^Metalman87^

Back to top Go down

Post by Saurav Wed May 07, 2008 1:49 pm

I agree with TURG FU and STFU is so f**king overrated
Saurav
Saurav
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombie Joe Wed May 07, 2008 1:51 pm

Well, I agree with this list...perhaps I would have the Samoan Spike put higher and haven´t the Gory Bomb in it...but it´s my opinion Smile
And you can hate me guys, but somehow I think the Stone Cold Stunner is overrated and most of the time overselled *duck and cover*
Zombie Joe
Zombie Joe
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by zolea Wed May 07, 2008 3:17 pm

Ok here we go.

15-khali chop
14-the st-fu
13-f-u
12-peoples elbow
11-sweet chin music
10- the bubba bomb
9- the styles clash
8-the stunner
7-the rock bottom/book end (only difference is the rock goes to his belly and booker falls to his knees)
6-the spear
5-the stroke
4-the atomic leg drop
3-the gorrie bomb
2-the choke slam
1-the clothseline from hell.
zolea
zolea
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Wed May 07, 2008 3:49 pm

Ok, I agree with you in most parts...

BUT YOU FORGOT THE CANADIAN DESTROYER!!11!!!

That's the crappiest sh*t ever... OK, after People's elbow.
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterDee Wed May 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Zolea, i have to disagree with u...the spear overrated?? I dont think so!! The spear of Edge, yes it is, but the Spear of Goldberg...destroy everything!! overrated is the mr.socko from mick foley, dude love and mankind!!! please...dont compare a good spear from Goldberg (for example) with a mr. socko!! Its like an offense to me, because i pratice some martial arts and I know how is hard to do a good spear (i do it in MMA)!
MisterDee
MisterDee
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wanktastic Wed May 07, 2008 6:16 pm

MisterDee wrote:Zolea, i have to disagree with u...the spear overrated?? I dont think so!! The spear of Edge, yes it is, but the Spear of Goldberg...destroy everything!! overrated is the mr.socko from mick foley, dude love and mankind!!! please...dont compare a good spear from Goldberg (for example) with a mr. socko!! Its like an offense to me, because i pratice some martial arts and I know how is hard to do a good spear (i do it in MMA)!

ever got a sock tucked down ur throat? it hurts like hell, as ur throat is kinda not well protected area. besides, mick takes the sock out of his underpants, making it THAT much worse.
Mr. Wanktastic
Mr. Wanktastic
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Wed May 07, 2008 6:19 pm

Yeah. you don't want a sock down your throat for SURE.
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombie Joe Wed May 07, 2008 6:19 pm

Oh, nothing against the mighty Mandible Claw!!!
Mr.Socko is awesome he/it should have his/its own TV Show
Zombie Joe
Zombie Joe
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Wed May 07, 2008 6:23 pm

most overrated finisher in the histroy of wrestling:the winner is...Clothesline from Hell!

I believe that everyone can get up or still moving on the mat after they got a clothesline.JBL can make it so powerful becaue hes JBFat
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterDee Wed May 07, 2008 6:27 pm

ok, I will put my list here:

10: Khali Chop - The Great Khali
9: Mr. Socko - Mick Foley
8: Tombstone Piledriver - The Undertaker
7: Scorpian Death Drop - Sting
6: People's Elbow - The Rock
5: Back Cracker - Carlito
4: The Worm - Scotty 2 Hotty
3: The Stroke - Jeff Jarett
2: STFU - John Cena
1: Atomic Leg Drop - Hulk Hogan

That is my opinion...but, i dont remember some REAL overrated moves names, so I cant put them in the list! Moves from Rikishi, Vito (with skirt), and a guy, who wrestled in WWE in 2005, with the face painted with blue and was gay...dont remember his name and his finisher name...THAT WAS REAL OVERRATED..
MisterDee
MisterDee
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterDee Wed May 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Doomraider wrote:ever got a sock tucked down ur throat? it hurts like hell, as ur throat is kinda not well protected area. besides, mick takes the sock out of his underpants, making it THAT much worse.

You have your teeths, u can do a lot of pressure in your maxilar and dont affect u so much, instead of Spear, who can really do some damages!! I know that very well my friend! I was been doing martial arts for 6 years! And I learn many techniques that u can see in wrestling, and I know what can real hurt u!! The FU?? Let me try to do it on u to see if u can get up from it!! I dont like John Cena, im sick of him, but i got to admit, that move in the street can kill some1!!! the mr. socko is a really weak move!!!
MisterDee
MisterDee
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Wed May 07, 2008 6:38 pm

MisterDee wrote:
Doomraider wrote:ever got a sock tucked down ur throat? it hurts like hell, as ur throat is kinda not well protected area. besides, mick takes the sock out of his underpants, making it THAT much worse.

You have your teeths, u can do a lot of pressure in your maxilar and dont affect u so much, instead of Spear, who can really do some damages!! I know that very well my friend! I was been doing martial arts for 6 years! And I learn many techniques that u can see in wrestling, and I know what can real hurt u!! The FU?? Let me try to do it on u to see if u can get up from it!! I dont like John Cena, im sick of him, but i got to admit, that move in the street can kill some1!!! the mr. socko is a really weak move!!!

If someone can fall on his back, the FU won't do shit u.u
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zolea Wed May 07, 2008 6:45 pm

the original mandible claw was not over rated. The original move had mankind's fingers covered in leather and he would press down on the pressure point underneath the tongue, and considering he was applying a great deal of pressure on the lower jaw it made it incredibly hard to bit his fingers. The socco thing came later on after the dude love fad.
zolea
zolea
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterDee Wed May 07, 2008 6:49 pm

The Breaker, i have to ask u..did u already hit the floor with ur back?? I mean...the street, not in ringues or anything prepared!! One time, in a massive fight Razz some guys start kicking the ass at 2 friends of mine (I think 7 guys, and me and other friend saw the situation and we got help!! 7 vs 4 Razz !! We lost, they beat our ass, but one guy there who practice Grappling Wrestling, grab me on his shoulders and let me drop on the floor and I hit with my back...I have to tell u that I couldnt breath with that impact!! so, the FU on the streets can kill a man!!
There is here another guy who do some martial arts!! His wrestler names is Rob Bailey! Ask him if u doubt of what im telling u!
MisterDee
MisterDee
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Wed May 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Yeah, I have fallen on my back sometimes... 2 on the street. Actually, I know some judo, got in a couple of fights at the street (school shit) and, guess what? if you know how to fall, the FU won't do shit.
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterDee Wed May 07, 2008 6:54 pm

zolea wrote:the original mandible claw was not over rated. The original move had mankind's fingers covered in leather and he would press down on the pressure point underneath the tongue, and considering he was applying a great deal of pressure on the lower jaw it made it incredibly hard to bit his fingers. The socco thing came later on after the dude love fad.

Sorry my friend, but, that move is just only for entertainment!! believe me, that move dont affect u!! there is another ways to affect the mouth with the fingers...but not pressure down with the hand close!!!
MisterDee
MisterDee
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterDee Wed May 07, 2008 6:58 pm

The Breaker wrote:Yeah, I have fallen on my back sometimes... 2 on the street. Actually, I know some judo, got in a couple of fights at the street (school shit) and, guess what? if you know how to fall, the FU won't do shit.

Yes it will, I dont practice Judo, but in my MMA I learn brazilian Jiu jitsu who is an incredible Martial Art in your country, and I learned how to fall too, but a FU just like Cena does, hurt u as hell!! What I see from judo, u have some short falls and when u gonna fall u hit the ant-arm (i guess that it this the name), but with high falls, the arms wont do shit!!
MisterDee
MisterDee
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wanktastic Wed May 07, 2008 7:02 pm

how is tombstone piledriver worse than FU?
Mr. Wanktastic
Mr. Wanktastic
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Wed May 07, 2008 7:04 pm

High fall? Man, in any martial Arts you learn how to fall. And, guess what, if you know, it doesn't matter if you fall from half-body or full body height, you will NOT fell it...

BTW, I will probably start Jiu-Jitsu this year... And Gracie, the man who created brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, is dead Sad

@Doom: The piledriver is way harder than the FU u.u
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next