The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomraider in the ring

Go down

Doomraider in the ring Empty Doomraider in the ring

Post by Mr. Wanktastic Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:11 am

*Doomraider walks down the ramp, with his TFC title on his shoulder, and a mic in his hand. once he gets in the ring, he brings the mic to his lips, and starts talking*

Doomraider: Last week, you all saw a rare sight. I lost a match. It was against Razor Sharpe, the World Heavyweight Champion from Sunday night Slaughter.

*Crowd chants Razor's name*

Doomraider: I could not believe my eyes when that son of a bitch got up from the most devastating finisher in the wrestling history! I saw something I have never seen. He got up from The Doom Effect so easily, like he had no testicles at all and finished me off with his own finisher. Last week, Razor Sharpe proved to me, and everyone else why he is the reigning World Heavyweight Champion, and a TFC Hall Of Famer.

*Crowd keeps chanting Razor's name louder and louder*

Doomraider: But enough about last weekend! past is past, what's done is done!
I still haven't been informed about who I'm going to fight today. But whoever that "lucky" person is, I got a few words of warning for you.

*Doomraider places his TFC title gently in the corner, and raises back up, bringing the mic back
to his lips*

Doomraider: Tonight, I'm handing out lollipops and asswhoopings. Too bad for you, I'M ALL OUT OF LOLLIPOPS! GET A REFEREE HERE AND BRING OUT MY OPPONENT SO THIS MATCH CAN START!!

*Doomraider throws the mic down and awaits for his opponent to arrive*

Derek: Looks like our champ is eager to release his anger on some unlucky guy!
Kevin: No shit, Sherlock?
Mr. Wanktastic
Mr. Wanktastic
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down