The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Of Ring Tournament

2 posters

Go down

King Of Ring Tournament Empty King Of Ring Tournament

Post by The Under-Rated Game Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:28 am

It's the top of the show, and after the pyro is all said and done music hits and it is not of the new owners.

The Under-Rated Game makes his way to the ring with a microphone in hand.

TURG : I just heard that there is a new thing going on called the king of the ring tournament.

TURG: Listen up,I became here to dominate then i will dominate anybody in here.

The crowd is chanting The Rated Game "Play the Rated Game"

TURG:
I am in this tournament, and my first opponent is former SNFC VGM and 2
time tag team champion psychotic King and my friend Rob Bailey

TURG: So Rob look out.

TURG drops the mic and exits the ring.
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=^Metalman87^

Back to top Go down

King Of Ring Tournament Empty Re: King Of Ring Tournament

Post by Rob Bailey Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:06 am

SUDDENLY, MUDVAYNE - NOT FALLING hits from the speakers as Rob appears behind the curtains, holding a mic in his hands

Rob: where do you think you're going, TURG? You wanna talk about King of the Ring? Fine, let's talk..

Rob sits down at the end of the ramp

Rob: now, one thing bothered me while you were out there, babbling about things that people don't really care...i mean, look at you! what have you accomplished here? sure, you're a part of the stable now, but what does your stable mates done for you? besides getting their asses kicked? TURG, you're walking on thin ice here, my friend...i respect you, but there's one thing you need to remember: this tournament is my chance to be a World Heavyweight Champion, and to accomplish that, i have to beat you to advance? NO PROBLEM! TURG, it's YOU who have to look up, cause when you do, you'll see my fist coming to your direction, knocking the teeth out of your mouth!

Rob raises back up and leaves the backstage
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey
Admin
Admin

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Proyas&image_id=73718072

Back to top Go down

Post by The Under-Rated Game Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:56 pm

TURG: Wait a second Rob. I'm young here,i know you think i don't desirved your respect but i don't care.You are the one off strongest guys in TFC i respect that,i'm glad to be in ring TFC hall of famer.But look out Rob KoD because i'ts time play the rated game Rob.My accomplished here yea not much to say anything.You want to be champion you have to get through me and other superstars in TFC so shut up Rob and train yourself in our matchup.
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=^Metalman87^

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Bailey Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Rob looks at TURG and smiles like a madman

Rob: TURG...you have a weakness, and that is you just don't listen to your elders. Your so-called "buddies" are nothing more than a punks, who are waiting for their asses to be kicked, courtesy by....

Rob takes a deep breath, closes his eyes, then he blows the airs out, and opens his eyes

Rob:....ME!
TURG: now, you just hold on a minute...
Rob: NO! When i speak, everybody else are quiet!!!

Rob looks at TURG with determined glaze in his eyes

Rob: TURG....you're nothing more than a exhibition for me, so i suggest YOU better train hard, because i promise you this: by the time you wake up from coma, you'll see me...sitting on that throne and wearing that crown over my head....and i'll be the one who will win TFC World Heavyweight Championship.....because you know what TURG? I'M HUNGRY! Hungry for the Holy Grail, hungry for being the top man once again!!!

Rob points to TURG

Rob: ...and you TURG, will be the first one to realize that i'm the BEST of this business!!!
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey
Admin
Admin

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Proyas&image_id=73718072

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down