The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bailey in the ring

Go down

Bailey in the ring Empty Bailey in the ring

Post by Rob Bailey Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:26 pm

MUDVAYNE-NOT FALLING hits from the speakers as Rob enters the arena, making the way to the ring. He slides under the ropes to the ring....

Rob: Last week, i made promise that i would advance in KOTR tournament and by God i did!!! TURG was the first one to witness my domination, and i promise all of you that this will continue!!

Crowd boos'

Rob: boo al you want, but you can't stand the fact that i'm the best in this federation and that i'll win this tournament to face Razor Sharpe, the current Heavyweight Champion, and beat his ass SO hard that he can't even realize what hit him!!! I'm the TRUE champion in this business!!!

Crowd boo's even louder

Rob: next opponent will be Albrak! i mean who the hell is he? can someone tell me what he has accomplished? me on the other am the 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 2x Tag Team Champion and a TFC Hall of Famer, so i'm not the one who would you be messing around!!! Albrak, if you are hearing this: you'll be a another poor victim of my dominance, you won't stand a chance against me....as i work my way through in this tournament, you could easily say that i lost to the BEST!!! so, Razor...be prepared, you know our history, you know that i am one of the toughest wrestlers in this business, and you know from the FACT that i can take any BLOW you give me!!!
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey
Admin
Admin

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Proyas&image_id=73718072

Back to top Go down