The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best finishers/trademarks name in TFC

+5
zolea
Mr. Wanktastic
The Breaker
Die hard
kenny the King
9 posters

Go down

best finishers/trademarks name in TFC Empty best finishers/trademarks name in TFC

Post by kenny the King Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 pm

dont talk about how many damage tht move can do,just talk about the finishers/trademarks name in TFC u think is the best.

For me,KKO,Royal Kick,and Definition of Damage.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

best finishers/trademarks name in TFC Empty Re: best finishers/trademarks name in TFC

Post by Die hard Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

best finishers/trademarks name in TFC Empty Re: best finishers/trademarks name in TFC

Post by The Breaker Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Kenny, kill yourself.
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die hard Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:50 pm

No man don't kill ur self i can do it For you xD!!!
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:04 pm

The Breaker wrote:Kenny, kill yourself.

Did i have anything against u?
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Die hard Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:05 pm

Hey KTK calm down man...Breaker was just joking noone was saying he had somethign against you that was just a joke!!
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wanktastic Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:14 pm

i like the Hangman, and of course i like my own Doom Effect, also switchblade is a good name. these also happen to be the best finishers in the fed.

and no offense, but KKO is one of the worst names around here in my opinion, i mean come on... thats such a copy of RKO. also royal kick kinda lacks a little something in my opinion, its not nearly as bad as KKO though.

Last edited by Mr. Wanktastic on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Wanktastic
Mr. Wanktastic
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Die hard Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:16 pm

XD Thats True and i have too admit if it wasent Doom, Breaker and 2 or 3 more guys fromthis fed i would never be able to hit more than Mortasl with my finishers!!!
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:48 pm

What I have against you? The fact that you say your own finishers are good? Come on... They're the wrost shit ever. You're saying that because it's you. Try to look at others, you're not the best.

We have the Doom Effect, the Hangman, the Psycho Bomb, he Switchblade... There are many, and ALL are better than your's =D
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:51 pm

The Breaker wrote:What I have against you? The fact that you say your own finishers are good? Come on... They're the wrost shit ever. You're saying that because it's you. Try to look at others, you're not the best.

We have the Doom Effect, the Hangman, the Psycho Bomb, he Switchblade... There are many, and ALL are better than your's =D

it was just my damn opinion so shut up and dont get in other people business like this!BTW im not sayin that my finishers are the best im just sayin that the name of them are good,did u read the title?
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Die hard Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:52 pm

you asked for other people's opinion that mean he can give his opinion to so Don't Get rude to him!!! and he is 100 times better than you!!!!
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:55 pm

Mr. Wanktastic wrote:i like the Hangman, and of course i like my own Doom Effect, also switchblade is a good name. these also happen to be the best finishers in the fed.

and no offense, but KKO is one of the worst names around here in my opinion, i mean come on... thats such a copy of RKO. also royal kick kinda lacks a little something in my opinion, its not nearly as bad as KKO though.

your Doom Effect is copy from Side Effect too,also Mitch's SKO is a copy from RKO too,theres thousands of people in TWG copy the name of finishers in real world wrestling.I dont find out anything wrong on copy the name of finishers from real wrestling.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:56 pm

kenny the King wrote:
The Breaker wrote:What I have against you? The fact that you say your own finishers are good? Come on... They're the wrost shit ever. You're saying that because it's you. Try to look at others, you're not the best.

We have the Doom Effect, the Hangman, the Psycho Bomb, the Switchblade... There are many, and ALL are better than your's =D

it was just my damn opinion so shut up and dont get in other people business like this!BTW im not sayin that my finishers are the best im just sayin that the name of them are good,did u read the title?

Mommy, bad Breaker said my finisher's names are crappy Sad
He gave a opinion that went against mine!!! Sad

I have only the following to say: your finishers ARE CRAPPY. PERIOD. SUCK IT UP.

kenny the King wrote:
Mr. Wanktastic wrote:i like the Hangman, and
of course i like my own Doom Effect, also switchblade is a good name.
these also happen to be the best finishers in the fed.

and no
offense, but KKO is one of the worst names around here in my opinion, i
mean come on... thats such a copy of RKO. also royal kick kinda lacks a
little something in my opinion, its not nearly as bad as KKO
though.

your Doom Effect is copy from Side Effect
too,also Mitch's SKO is a copy from RKO too,theres thousands of people
in TWG copy the name of finishers in real world wrestling.I dont find
out anything wrong on copy the name of finishers from real
wrestling.

COPY FROM SIDE EFFECT???? SIDE EFFECT IS THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE MOVE!! There is no difference between Side Effect and Sidewalk Slam. If Mitch's SKO is or isn't a copy of RKO, I don't give a damn, fact is, your is and your is CRAPPY.
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:59 pm

fine i give the fuck up on this,i dont want people take me as the second Draven here.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wanktastic Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:05 pm

copy of side effect? wow, so you are also saying that every move with the word bomb, is a copy of powerbomb? nobody said anything about mitch's SKO, yes i think thats just as bad copy as yours is.
now, if you want to copy the name, thats fine with me. but if you do copy it, then it definitely is not the best name. there are a few things that make a good name =
1) has to be memorable
2) has to be sort of short
3) has to be original
Mr. Wanktastic
Mr. Wanktastic
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by zolea Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:16 pm

The hangmans description is awsome, I hate the doom effects description, Love the Zombie Joes and Robs.

As Far as mine goes: The Cradle of Anxiety is also known as the Dlock or Damascus head lock, and the Vipper is a modified Regal Stretch.
zolea
zolea
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Power Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:42 pm

Doomraider(I REFUSE to call you Mr. Wanktastic) wrote:now, if you want to copy the name, thats fine with me. but if you do
copy it, then it definitely is not the best name. there are a few
things that make a good name =
1) has to be memorable
2) has to be sort of short
3) has to be original

So then none of mine qualify? Razz
Jack Power
Jack Power
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRockk Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:39 am

LEAVE KENNY ALONE Sad , YOU HAPPY HE EVEN PERFORMED FOR YOU BASTARDS, LEAVE HIM ALONE Sad
TheRockk
TheRockk
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tennyson Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:52 am

I like the following finishers:
1.SwitchBlade ( Drazen) ...original
2.Ima Hustla ( TheRockk) ..is a good name, a like it
3.Hangman ( Razor) ..very inventive
4.Doom Effect ( Doomraider) ..if you did not touch nuts with him maybe he was in place 2.
5.Twister Holly ( Mastodont) - I like the name most cuz it isnt copyed like Styles Clash and Gringo Killa Razz
Ben Tennyson
Ben Tennyson
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Shredder Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:51 am

Hmm...if I ever get 70+ rage and remake my finishers, I'll probably name it the Charisma Cutter. And BTW I wasn't copying the RKO, I was paying homage to the many great TKOs and TKO variations in puro.
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Legend
Legend

http://www.thefightclubonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Die hard Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:53 am

Hey man its dosn't matter if you copy or not, what matters is that you Finisher is 100 times better than KTK ones so Dw about what he says !!!
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Shredder Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:55 am

Well, thanks. But we are talking about names, not strength. Kenny made sure of that in his first post because he knew everybody would pwn him in the finisher strength category xD
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Legend
Legend

http://www.thefightclubonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Die hard Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:56 am

XD but still you know that you didnt copy the name so don't worry bout What KTK says ...
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:36 pm

give my finishers some time to improve,they are still new.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRockk Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:50 pm

if they hit max 100 it will take much time to improve xD
TheRockk
TheRockk
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down