The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vulgar Display of Power 6/28/08 (Edited and ready for resp)

2 posters

Go down

Vulgar Display of Power 6/28/08 (Edited and ready for resp) Empty Vulgar Display of Power 6/28/08 (Edited and ready for resp)

Post by Jack Power Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:42 pm

(the first part of this RP takes place a couple matches before the actual segment)

**A camera watches Jack Power sitting in a swiveling desk chair in his dressing room. He sighs heavily and twirls what looks like a dart in his hand.

Jack: What to do, what to do...

**Jack shrugs, turns his chair to the wall. The camera follows, revealing a dartboard with pieces of paper stapled to it. Closer inspection reveals that the pieces of paper are pictures of SNFC wrestlers, with Travis Baker in the bullseye. Jack covers his eyes, spins the chair 180 degrees and tosses the dart over his shoulder. He gets up and looks at where the dart landed. He smiles and with one swipe rips all the rest of the pictures off of the board. We do not see where the dart landed. Slow zoom in on Jack's smiling mug.

Jack: Let's do this...

(end segment)

(Segment 2)
** The opening strains of "Role Model" by Eminem hit the arena. In the ring is a modest carpet and folding table with two chairs.

Holly Shields: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Vulgar Display of Power! Coming down the aisle, your host,
Cool Cool Jack Power! Cool Cool

**Jack strides down the aisle, in business attire (his other business attire) and a microphone in his hand

Derek: Well, Kevin, the first installment of Vulgar Display on Fight Club is ready to go. Are you excited?
Kevin: Like I was for my first prostate exam.
Derek: I wonder what that whole dart board thing was about.
Kevin: It's obvious: he's out of ideas, so he
(Jack steps to the ring and begins to speak)

Jack: Welcome, once again, to Vulgar Display of Power. Vulgar, as you know, is a public affairs program that looks at the news and newsmakers in TFC. And what could be bigger news than King... of the Ring!

**The crowd cheers!

Jack: Yeah, well don't cheer too loudly; I didn't win.

**The crowd cheers louder!!

Jack: Saw that one coming. I blame myself. Now, I am man enough to admit that I lost to the better man. Slade, I salute you. You worked me over but good. ...actually, a little too good. Because of an injury I sustained during that match, I'm going to be taking it easy until the PPV, Destination: Unknown.

**Huge bump from the fans at the mention of the PPV

Jack: Now don't cheer yet until I say what I have to say. Because of my loss in the King of the Ring tourney, I will not be in a world title match at Destination: Unknown. But I also know who else will not. Roll the tape...

**The arena lights dim and the titantron plays a match from June 14th: MisterDee vs/ Lizard3175

lizard3175 lifts MisterDee on his shoulders slams him on the
mat and stomps on his face executing MORTAL The Big Bang!!
MISTERDEE HAS A CUT!!!
lizard3175 tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
MisterDee gets up and resolutely fights back
MisterDee gets ready to hit lizard3175
and hits him with the forearm executing an strong European Uppercut!!
MisterDee turns giving his shouldres to the adversary
and kicks him with a violent Mule Kick!!!
MisterDee grabs lizard3175 by his arm
and drags him to the ground with violent Falling Arm Breaker making him hit badly his arm against the ground!!
MisterDee opens his opponent's legs charging his leg
and hits him to the groin with a devastating Kick to Groin!!
MisterDee is about to perform his taunt
MisterDee Is Preparing For executing The Spear
MisterDee tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
MISTERDEE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS LIZARD3175 !!!!

**The lights come back up and Jack is seen grimacing in the ring.

Jack: Ouch, man. I wouldn't plan on having any children. Not that you would anyway... because, let's face it, you're not exactly raking in the ladies.

Derek: Is Jack calling out Lizard?
Kevin: Looks that way...

Jack: Now, during my down time, I have done some painstaking research, and deep, inner soul-searching to see who I should turn my attention on. Hours and hours of grueling work...

Derek: He threw a dart at a dartboard!

Jack: And now, my focus is on you, Lizard. I've heard you in the back, talking trash to anyone who'll listen, saying you can take on anyone, anytime... Well, I don't have any plans on Saturday July 12th, and I'm guessing you don't either. Here's a hint: (hushed tone) She ain't calling back.

Kevin: Jack pulling out all the stops.
Derek: He just picked someone at random!
Kevin: Lighten up. This is fun!

Jack: So, what do you say? Think you can keep yourself from sunning on that rock and accept my challenge?

((Waiting for response))
Jack Power
Jack Power
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Vulgar Display of Power 6/28/08 (Edited and ready for resp) Empty Re: Vulgar Display of Power 6/28/08 (Edited and ready for resp)

Post by lizard3175 Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:32 am

After clip ends lizard makes his way to the ring and stands in front of Jack.

Lizard: Yea I accept your challeng I have not backed down from anyone yet so why would I back down from you. I hope your ready for fight because I am not a pushover. This will not be an easy match like your thinking. So yes I accept hope your ready for the bloodbath thats going to happen. Lets do this!
lizard3175
lizard3175
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Vulgar Display of Power 6/28/08 (Edited and ready for resp) Empty Re: Vulgar Display of Power 6/28/08 (Edited and ready for resp)

Post by Jack Power Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:50 am

Jack: Bloodbath, you say? You know, that gives me an idea. I've been a part of some of the most memorable bloodfests in PPV history here in TFC. So how about we make this a bit more interesting... I happen to know that there's a condemned building not two blocks from the PPV site. Let's just say it's not in the best of shape. Broken glass, abandoned pipes, weapons everywhere.

Derek: I don't like where this is going.
Kevin: I can't WAIT to see where this is going...
Derek: You would...

Jack: At Destination: Unknown: you and me, in that condemned building, chamber of blood rules. That means: you can only pin or make your opponent submit... after you make him bleed.

Derek: We all know what happened last time Jack was in a CHamber of Blood match.
Kevin: That's why I'm excited!

Jack: Well, Lizard, how about it?
Jack Power
Jack Power
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by lizard3175 Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:12 am

lizard: Yeah that sounds like my type of match it will be a match to remember wont it. I am not afraid to face you anywhere or anytime whenever you are ready just step up and ill put you down.
This will be a match that you will have a hard time walking away from this one and once you get in the ring there will be no escaping the beating that will happen.
lizard3175
lizard3175
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Power Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:23 am

Jack: ...yeah. Well, as you know, I have been involved in a Chamber of Blood match in the past, and if you'll look at the TitanTron, I'll show you what you're up against.

**The lights dim ever so slightly. While Lizard looks at the tron...

Jack Power pulls back his glove executing a Ph33r the Glove.

Kevin: Uh-oh...

Jack Power kneels down behind his opponent
hitting him in the groin executing a devastating Patented Jack Power Forearm to the Groin tm.

Kevin: Rule #1: Don't turn your back on Jack!

**Lizard grabs his area and turns around.

Jack Power grabs a chair from the set
and hits Lizard3175 over the head with it executing a HardCore chair shot!!!
Lizard3175 is bleeding!

**Without another word, Jack throws the chair down on top of Lizard's fallen body and walks off.

Derek: Jack just cleaned Lizard's clock!
Kevin: A condemned building brawl! Chamber of blood rules! I love it, Derek!
Jack Power
Jack Power
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down