The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First episode of Vulgar Display of Power

+2
kenny the King
Jack Power
6 posters

Go down

First episode of Vulgar Display of Power Empty First episode of Vulgar Display of Power

Post by Jack Power Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:48 pm

{new entrance video to come - new entrance theme: "Role Model" by Eminem}

Michael: Well, Chris, we're ready for the debut of Jack Power's new segment, "Vulgar Display of Power"

Holly: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Vulgar Display of Power! Making his way to the ring, your host, Jack Power!

Chris: Jack Power making his way to ringside.

Michael: New theme song, new attitude. I think I like the new Jack.

Chris: This isn't a new Jack; it's the same Jack, just a new target. He screwed the Kings of Domination just like he screwed the Rated R...

Michael: Shhh! We aren't supposed to say that anymore.

Chris: Oh, right, sorry. Well, Jack's in the ring, let's watch the debut of Vulgar Display of Power

Michael: I can't wait.

**Jack stands in the center of the ring. The crowd is a mix of cheers and boos. Jack smiles.

Jack: Nobody knows what to think of me. Mission accomplished. Welcome to my new TFC public affairs program "Vulgar Display of Power!" Where I discuss the issues and the issuemakers that affect TFC. Sometimes, I'll have guests. Not today though, because I have a lot to say about what happened last week.

Chris: I'll bet he does...

Jack: (gets serious) Now, last week at Collision, a brutal, terrible, vicious, violent, unspeakable attack took place. I know because I did it. (The crowd grumbles a bit) And all this week, every call I've been getting... both of them!... are asking me "Why. Jack? Why did you do it?" Well, after telling one that he had the wrong number... who knew that Jack Nicholson had a cell phone number so close to mine?.. I told the other one to wait. Because I wanted the chance to tell everyone at once.

Michael: I gotta hear this...

Jack: After severing myself from that... other stable... whose name is unmentionable... I thought about going solo. Strike up a nice feud with someone, spend a few shows going back and forth with some random scrub, but, I thought... "That's too boring. There's no emotional investment for me. I need to do something... big."

Chris: He did do that.

Jack: And when I heard that some of the biggest underachirvers in TFC were getting together to make a "stable", well, I couldn't resist.

**The crowd murmurs, with a few boos mixed in.

Jack: Now. What you saw at Collision last week, as entertaining as it was, was not the whole picture. I'm going to show you something I like to call: "Jack Power vs. KoD: The Director's Cut!"

Chris: "Director's Cut"?

Jack: Now, let me take you back to the beginning. Let me set the scene: At the start of Collision, our "heroes" come back to the locker room to find a scene of absolute chaos:

**The Titantron lights up with this scene from Collsion:

A camera shot of the outside of the Kings of Domination's dressing room. The door is slightly open.

Chris: What's this?

Michael: Why is there a camera backstage? Th... that looks like the KOD's dressing area.

The cameraman pushes open the door and sees what
appears to be the aftermath of a brawl. Jack Power is laid out on the
floor of the room, head bleeding, and a lead pipe next to his head.

Chris: Ohmigod! Somebody attacked Jack Power! Right in his dressing room!

The rest of KOD walk in, see Jack laid out on the ground, and rush to his side.

Kenny: Go get a medic! Go get a medic!

The Under-Rated Game and Cobra Basher run out of the locker room. Kenny tries to snap Jack out of it.

Kenny: Come on. Jack...

**The 'tron fades to black

Jack: Now, here's the same scene... complete with deleted scene:

Chris: Deleted scene?

**The Tron lights up again. This time, we see Jack Power walking up to the door of the KoD's locker room, carrying a lead pipe.

Jack (to camera): Okay, this way. (opens door) Now... let's make this look believable.

**Jack toses the chairs around, dents the locker room doors with the pipe, opens the locker doors and tosses clothes everywhere.

Jack: Now, the final touch. (to camera) Okay, after I do this, go back out and capture what you see. Those jokers should be back any moment. (Jack pulls out a scalpel and brings it to his forehead. Just before blading himself, he looks at the camera one more time) Kids, don't try this at home.

**Jack blades himself. Blood starts to flow. He smears some on the pipe and tosses it to he ground. As the cameraman leaves the room, Jack lowers himself to the ground.

A camera shot of the outside of the Kings of Domination's dressing room. The door is slightly open.

Chris: What's this?

Michael: Why is there a camera backstage? Th... that looks like the KOD's dressing area.

The cameraman pushes open the door and sees what
appears to be the aftermath of a brawl. Jack Power is laid out on the
floor of the room, head bleeding, and a lead pipe next to his head.

Chris: Ohmigod! Somebody attacked Jack Power! Right in his dressing room!

The rest of KOD walk in, see Jack laid out on the ground, and rush to his side.

Kenny: Go get a medic! Go get a medic!

The Under-Rated Game and Cobra Basher run out of the locker room. Kenny tries to snap Jack out of it.

Kenny: Come on. Jack...

**The 'tron fades out

Jack: Wasn't that beautiful?

Chris: Th.. that whole thing was a damn setup!

Michael: Executed beautifully! I like it!

Chris: You would...

Jack: But the question of why. Why did I do it? Because I was bored.

Chris: WHAT?!

Jack: I was bored with all the non-stories going on at Slaughter. There's been no action, no drama, no excitement. Predictable plotlines, "been there-done that" jaw-jabbing segments. No real twists. Nothing that would make people want to watch. And people wonder why we're the "lesser" show in TFC.

Michael: He does have a point, Chris.

Chris: Will you please just shut it for a moment?

Jack: Someone had to do something. Something big. And who better? Who better than me?

**The crowd shouts back a mix of "Nobody!" and "Everybody" with a smattering of "My mom!"

Jack: Do I LOOK like Kanyon? Don't answer that. Anyway, I have more to show, but right now, I...

(something will happen here. Someone add in their RP)
Jack Power
Jack Power
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

First episode of Vulgar Display of Power Empty Re: First episode of Vulgar Display of Power

Post by kenny the King Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Suddenly Remember the name by Fort Minor hit the arena as KoD appear on the ramp.

Michael:Looks like KoD have some response on it.

KK:Well well well,did we just hear some buzz around here?

KoD walk toward and step inside the ring.

KK:Well Jack,guess what?U never really b in part of us,u dump us and want to do some big things?That's a good things for us because we dont need u anymore.

KoD walk toward the ring.

KK:U want to do big things?I think that's impossible!

Michael:Jack will prove Kenny wrong.
Chris:Shut up Mike.

KK:See when u want to leave us,u dont even got guts to tell us because u scare that we will beat u up,and when u turn on Cobra on the PPV,u even ran away from us,u dont got guts to face one of us but can just keep running away like a Jack-Ass!

Michael:Kenny calling Jack Jackass?
Chris:I think he did.

KK:U cant even face one of us but only dodge us,so how can u do big things?

Chris:I think Kenny is right.
Michael:Nooo,he;s completely wrong.
Chris:Shut up or i call security to get u.
Michael:Ok....

KK:Even thought u cant,we still give u a chance to prove it,y dont u face one of us tonight...in a Last Man Standing match?

(Crowd cheer and chanting KoD.)

Chris:Yea baby!
Michael:Will Jack accept it?

Last edited by kenny the King on Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

First episode of Vulgar Display of Power Empty Re: First episode of Vulgar Display of Power

Post by The Under-Rated Game Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:18 pm

*out of rp*

There's no handicap matches too bad we can't
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=^Metalman87^

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:51 pm

*out of RP*
May I ask where hellish crap people saw handicap matches in the whole TWG?
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Under-Rated Game Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:09 pm

*ot of rp*
nowhere but i could be nice to be handicap matches in twg
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wanktastic Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:17 pm

kenny the King wrote:
KK:Jack!Jack-ass,whoever u are is doesnt matter for us now,whatever u want now,we dont care,u want to b the best in TFC,u want to do some big things,we dont care,but the only things we care is the way u left us,if u dont want to b the part of KoD,u can just tell me and i let u go,theres no points u had to betray us.

read the thing jack wrote again. he only joined KoD in the first place to betray you guys. he wanted to do something big.

and secondly, u could edit a handicap match from a tag match if 3 vs 1 i suppose, though the result would have to be decided, and made to fit the storyline nicely.
Mr. Wanktastic
Mr. Wanktastic
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Under-Rated Game Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:22 pm

*out of rp*

really doom
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:06 pm

Doomraider wrote:
kenny the King wrote:
KK:Jack!Jack-ass,whoever u are is doesnt matter for us now,whatever u want now,we dont care,u want to b the best in TFC,u want to do some big things,we dont care,but the only things we care is the way u left us,if u dont want to b the part of KoD,u can just tell me and i let u go,theres no points u had to betray us.

read the thing jack wrote again. he only joined KoD in the first place to betray you guys. he wanted to do something big.

and secondly, u could edit a handicap match from a tag match if 3 vs 1 i suppose, though the result would have to be decided, and made to fit the storyline nicely.

so theres could b a handicap match in TFC but u just need to do edit on it is it what u mean?
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Very difficult. I would need to put KK and TURG vs. CB and JP and edit ANY offense of CB on any of you to Jack and ANY offense of yours on CB to be on JP. Quite humanly impossible, should say.
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wanktastic Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:41 pm

well, its really easy, but takes a lot of time and patience. i guess i could do that if you want me to, breaker. you just need to send me the match.
Mr. Wanktastic
Mr. Wanktastic
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:27 pm

Well, we don't have space for Tag either. Tag matches takes 2 spaces, we only have one... Sorry guys, no match this show... KOTR eat up nearly all slots
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Power Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:55 am

(ooc) That's okay. Just having my own segment is enough. Kenny, you need to re-read my RP segment. I was never really a part of the KoD (notice how I didn't post anything on the stable board except my farewell post?)

So, it would probably be best if you re-did your RP. And, if at all possible, can you use whole words? This isn't a dig at you, but a) this is a message board, not a chat room, so you have plenty of time to type the whole word, and 2) it just looks better.

No malice intended, Kenny, and none of this is personal; it's all part of the game. Coo'?
Jack Power
Jack Power
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:06 pm

Kenny, please, redo the RP, so I can put it into the show...
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:14 pm

edited.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:23 pm

OK. Jack, accept or reject, so I can get that show done!
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Power Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:39 am

Jack: Woah, woah, woah. Time out. You think I'm gonna just accept a last man standing match against one of you with two of you waiting in the wings to take me out? Two words...

**The crowd shouts back "Not Happening!"

Jack: I'm not stupid. Here's my counter-offer: I will take on you, Kenny the Court Jester, one on one, Last Man Standing. But... if either of your tagalongs there, or anyone else that comes out of the woodwork decide to interfere on your behalf, then you, (points to Cobra) and you, (points to TURG) and you have to leave TFC for good! And trust me... that WOULD be good.

Michael: He's covered all his bases there.

Jack: Those are my terms. Accept or walk away cowards.
Jack Power
Jack Power
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:14 pm

KK:U want it,u got it!

(Crowd cheers)

KK:And here's a little preview on what's gonna happen in the match!

Suddenly a LEGENDERY KKO out of nowhere!

Kenny the King start counting.

KK:1....2....3...4....5....6.....7.....8.....9.....10!

Kenny,Cobra,and TURG stare at the motionless Jack Power.

KK:Here's a little feeling of my domination,and later on tonight,u will feel more,that's exactly what will happen to...

(Crowds shout back "Jack Power")

KK:Nonono,it's Jack-ass Power,anyway hit our music now!

KoD leave the ring and walk back to the backstage area.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Shredder Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:18 pm

Uh Kenny...you were on the ramp. And then you hit your finisher. Yeah, that makes sense scratch
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Legend
Legend

http://www.thefightclubonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Mitch Shredder wrote:Uh Kenny...you were on the ramp. And then you hit your finisher. Yeah, that makes sense scratch

Asking the same to myself...
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wanktastic Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:59 pm

indeed. besides its just plain and clear unrealistic u'd be able to touch jack.
Mr. Wanktastic
Mr. Wanktastic
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:11 pm

i was in the ring,read my last post,it said that KoD walk toward the ring,btw i did some edit on that sentence.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:16 pm

kenny the King wrote:i was in the ring,read my last post,it said that KoD walk toward the ring,btw i did some edit on that sentence.

So, next time, write like normal people...
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Power Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:02 am

(ooc) So what happens now, what with the appearances thing going on?
Jack Power
Jack Power
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:10 am

Dunno. I'll appear and cut the fire, for a fight next week... If you STILL don't have appearences, maybe and attack backstage...
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down