The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chimairas first challenge of a new era

Go down

Chimairas first challenge of a new era Empty Chimairas first challenge of a new era

Post by chimaira Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:36 pm

*progenies of the great apocolypse plays and chimaira makes his way down to the ring*

"good day meer mortals, i welcome you to my new era on SNFC, i would like to say i'm enjoying myself here but then even the most evil of people cannot tell a lie that big"

*boo's from the crowd*

"oh dear it appears i'm being boo'd by a bunch of pathetic ingrates, i feel ashamed, but none the less i'm here to make a point and that point is, that i am better than everyone back there, they know it, i know it, but will someone be able to step forward and take me on, someone willing to step into the pit of oblivion face to face with the evil that lies within it...... ME!!, i have shown one person the way and that is my deciple lizard who as you may have heard is off challenging others to a fight, but even so he knows that i am the better, so i beg you someone step forward for me to indulge in the most unholy of pleasures of pain and suffering"
chimaira
chimaira
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down