The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open challenge

2 posters

Go down

Open challenge Empty Open challenge

Post by Saurav Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:08 pm

*Saurav walks to the ring with a mic in his hand*

Saurav:...

*crowd: "What you want" chant*

Saurav: That the crowd I know... A crowd full of energy.

*Crowd cheers*

Saurav: a crowd that doesn't care what you are and what you have done in the past... but what the hell i don't care what other people have done in the past so why should the crowd...

*crowd boos*

Saurav: WELL I AM OUT HERE.....*crowd get quiet*... to make a challange to anyone in the back....

Derek: doesn't he have a match
Kevin: Yhea but that isn't till the pay per view

Saurav: Just come out here right now and be a man and we can start it or you can have somebody comeing out for you... you can go to the GM and VGM as the litle boy you are and ask for a match thats suits you best or whatever... but remember i am waiting here....

Derek: Where is Beburps when you want somebodys ass whooped
Kevin: ... Well....
Saurav: Derek what did you say... come up in the ring and say it... you wanna fight... come here... do you need dady beburps to fight your battles... well dady beburps can't help you because he need his whole entrance music just to come up with something to say... he thinked that the KOTR turnament was a lord of the rings tournament he probably need someone back there to tell him that i am insulting him right now... He would know that i am insulting him right now even when i am saying that i am... beburps has a so litle brain that they can't use atoms to built it... his whole brain is a electron... his smartest thought was when a train were about to hit him and he moved out of the way a nano second before it would have hit him.... beburps is so stupid........

*waiting for response*
Saurav
Saurav
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Open challenge Empty Re: Open challenge

Post by Beburps Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Suddenly the lights go out ...

When they pop back on Beburps is on his knees in front of Saurav

Beburps: Please don't hurt me o big Sauravman, you are obviously so smart and intelligent and other words I don't know the meaning of!

Derek: What?
Kevin: Huh???

Saurav looks totally surprised and takes a step closer to Beburps

Suddenly Beburps changes his position and deals a devastating low blow to Saurav!

Beburps: Well, tough words you speak Saurav, like a freaking 10year old! In that case I will just have to treat you like a 10year old.

Derek: Oh no ...

Beburps puts his finger in his mouth, takes it out and gives Saurav a DISCUSTING wet willy!!!!!!!! Then he runs off laughing maniacally

Kevin: Ieuw, a wet willy, I know how discusting that feels!
Derek: Why am I not surprised
Beburps
Beburps
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Open challenge Empty Re: Open challenge

Post by Beburps Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:50 am

*edited*
Beburps
Beburps
Star