The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your new Champion

Go down

Your new Champion Empty Your new Champion

Post by Joey Extreme Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:46 pm

** Travis Baker is shown backstage with his new World Title on his shoulder **

Holly: So Travis how does it feel to be the new saturday night Champion?

Travis: Its amazing I couldnt feel any better about it all. You see Breaker had to run out and try to cost me the match but instead cost Doomraider the match!

Holly: He sure did but he did get revenge on Sundays show dressing as the ref screwing you out of KOTR

Travis: He sure did but thats fine no problem here I have the biggest prize in TFC and that is right here on my shoulder

Holly: Will Doomraider be getting his rematch anytime soon?

Travis: Well as you all may know by now Zombie Joe has challenged me for this title at Destination Unkown.. and after that match when I succesfully defend it I think I might be to tired so Doomraider will just have to wait

Holly: And what are your thought against Breaker for the IC title?

Travis: Im going to do to Breaker what I did to Doomraider and that simply is take his title also and be the first ever IC / World Champ in TFC history!

Holly: Now there is a rumour that this next Saturday show you will be holding a live celebration in the ring

Travis: I sure am Im going to celebrate with my thousands of fans out there my newley won Championship belt and weather anyone in the back likes it or not tough!

Holly: Holly alright Travis thanks for your time and we will see you Saturday during your celebration
Joey Extreme
Joey Extreme
Admin
Admin

https://tfcf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down