The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TURG talking about PPV and upcoming KOTR match

3 posters

Go down

TURG talking about PPV and upcoming KOTR match Empty TURG talking about PPV and upcoming KOTR match

Post by The Under-Rated Game Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:11 pm

The Under-Rated Game is walking slowly in the ring with a mic.

TURG:Thanks a lot Jack you damn guy turned your back on Cobra.Look out we three off us will get revenge against you.WHY? look out of us we will get revenge.We are so angry with you but other good news i resived gaved by the breaker,me and IC champion Doomraider were talking alcohol then doom gave hes title when ties hes tieshoes.Then The Breaker walks out in backstage and said"doomraider you gave IC title to The Under-Rated Game then TURG is IC champion and breaker will next fight against Mr Pavel Henry and the winner will face me in Electric chair match.Thanks Dooomraider you gave me your IC title to me.Breaker won henry easy match then he will against me i gave him hell off match but Breaker damn you screwed doomraider and other things.Breaker won because i gave breaker to win because i wanted to be ready against Rob Bailey in KOTR match.So thats why breaker is now IC champion.

TURG walks out in the ramp.
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=^Metalman87^

Back to top Go down

TURG talking about PPV and upcoming KOTR match Empty Re: TURG talking about PPV and upcoming KOTR match

Post by Mick Foley Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:08 pm

Mick Foley meets The Under-Rated game on backstage.

MF: I want triple threat match on King Of The Ring. I WANT IT! Me vs You vs Rob Bailey in Triple Threat Match.

Mick Foley walks away.
Mick Foley
Mick Foley
Opener
Opener

Back to top Go down

TURG talking about PPV and upcoming KOTR match Empty Re: TURG talking about PPV and upcoming KOTR match

Post by The Under-Rated Game Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:21 pm

*OUT OF RP*

NO can't do triple treath match.And i was haved a match against Rob and i lost.And i have allready a match with Die hard in sunday
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=^Metalman87^

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRockk Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:56 pm

good spelling...
TheRockk
TheRockk
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down