The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to Building a Strength

2 posters

Go down

Guide to Building a Strength Empty Guide to Building a Strength

Post by Razor Sharpe Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:43 am

I have had a few people ask me about my build form the fed as well as TWG. Since joining the fed, I think I've really figured out how to build a strength and my level ranking and ability has definatley gotten better fast since employing my strategy.

Red Dragon was one of the gusy that has helped me when he was 3 levels ahead, now i win at least half of my matches against him, so her's what I have done and what I am still working on.

1) INCEREASE DAMAGE INCREASER- this is what your designed to do. hit people HARD!. masimize fury as much as possible and put all others stat points into might.

2) INCREASE STAMINA- one of the draw backs of a strength is that our own moves drain our stamina very fast. hint- only use advanced techs to increse stamina. its the most bang for your buck. use resistance stat points for HP.

3) IGNORE USELESS ABILITIES THAT DON'T FIT YOUR MISSION- ignore any sub moves, pin resistance/bonus, bezerker, feint, etc. your goal should be to not hit people as often, or pin them at yellow. Hit them fewer times, but make them count. if you hit them hard enough, your pin bonus is insigifigant. They won't be getting up. Unlike balanced, we should avoid trying to round out our build.

4) GET A STRONG FINISHER- don't bother with bleed (set it at 1%), Attack bonus (15 is plenty) because your fury will give you a high attack bonus. If you have a pin or sub finsiher, delete it and remake it. 3 solid direct damage finishers with low adrenaline costs (600 seems like an average starting point). At the very least, one of them will develop into your main finihser while the other 2 will simply be very strong moves. Only level up damage.

5) AVOID LEVELING UP ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU SPECIALIZED (unless it helps you hit peole harder)- i refuse ot waste any points that cannot help me in EVERY match. no sub moves because I have a sub match comming up for example. No bleed bonus because it isnt that helpful in ALL matches. Ignore pin insues because they are useless in LMS matches.

6) USE $ on ENTRANCE OR SA- only use SA that are good when ever it kickss in. for example, HP will add hp points when ever it kicks in. it dosent matter if its in the beginning or the end, jsut as good. dodge for example is less effective as a SA unless it kicks in early. your dodge ability decreses as the match continues, it it goes off late in a match, its uselsss. anything that does that, make sure you set it soe that it goes off early at least. you'll need it set at accuracy 5% approximatley for early showing. Entrance is important, but I havent stayed with it. I can see where guys like sanson will have a hugh advantage later on, but I've chosen to sell mine for SA. I figuere that if someone has $300,000 in entrance and get 2 more stars then me in a match, ti will take him aobut 3000 matches to get anything significant out of it. NOW THATS A LONG TIME. i have choosen to buy SA and make myself better now. the increased title defenses will even make up for the lack of exp per match by havign more matches.

7) Build up block or dodge (not both). I prefer block because there isnt anything in the tech class that i like. so i use my speed stats on inititive or lightness.

that should do it.

Currently, my stamina is pretty high (520) and my damage increaser is 136%. I'm currently increaseing damage reducer to help avoid those other high powered finishers and fight techs.

I'm always increasing my damage increaser.

Hope that helps anyone.
Razor Sharpe
Razor Sharpe
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Guide to Building a Strength Empty Re: Guide to Building a Strength

Post by The Breaker Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:57 am

All you teach me, in one single post XD
Very good Razor...

SOMEONE PIN THIS!!!1111

First to comment \o/