The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFC rivalries

5 posters

Go down

TFC rivalries Empty TFC rivalries

Post by Bulldozing Monster Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:31 pm

I thought that since people are attempting to start there own rivalries...i thought that i should list some of them and give a description heres one the main ones... including the ones from before (not including former TFC wrestlers) Edge is still considered apart of TFC....
Razor Sharpe vs. Zombie Joe (TFC world tittle)
It was a barbed wire steel cage match, zombie was given the #1 contender spot... despite losing the tag championships to rob and zolea earlier that night and fatigued out, Razor and Joe fought a brutal match, both men bleeding, Joe escaped the cage first, as Razor tried to escape as well, but got hung up from the barbed wire, Razor's championship reign was finaly over... Joe escaped with the championship before Razor can losen himself, Razor wanted revenge and was granted a WH championship rematch at Interactive Mayhem

BM vs. Mitch Shredder (TFC destruction championship)
After the historic and first TFC PPV retribution, Bulldozing Monster AKA BM pinned and won the dt championship from Tuga Warrior, Mitch Shredder creator of the matchup they were in (chamber of blood) wanted a rematch more than any other of the participants.... Mitch lost his chance after he was pinned by Big Mike but due to family issues he left... leaving Mitch as the #1 contender, BM defended his tittle on one episode of Fight Club in a tables match, retaining it after King Edge interfered and helped Mitch... but for some reason... this rivalry was abandoned, the fans are itching to see this fued light up again.... will we? we will find out soon

Mitch Shredder vs. Monkeydude (Battle of the weakest links)
A few weeks ago, Mitch Shredder kicked Monkeydude out of his stable POD due to unknown reasons ( i forgot) Monkeydude was considered leaving TFC, Rob saved his back and made him a member of the crumbling Corperation as one of the second generations of the corp. Monkeydude swore revenge on Mitch, igniting this heated rivalry of hatred, the first enocunter was at rebellion, where Mitch faced Monkeydude in a last man standing match making Mitch victourious after his fellow stable members helped out... has this fued come to an end? or is it just beginning

Rob Baily vs. Razor Sharpe (the 2 month war)
TFC was just starting to rise up, Rob Baily and Razor Sharpe were named the first contenders for the WH championship, in which we saw Rob win his first tittle riegn in TFC, razor was down but not out, razor and rob clashed heads again in a 3 stages of hell match first match street fight (i think) second, last man standing (i also think) and a steel cage match (im sure bout this one) razor fianly relized his dream, by beating rob 2-0 and winning the world heavyweight championship for the first time, joey ordered a rematch, rob vs. razor in a last man standing stel cage match, rob won after tuga warrior the then destruction champion, despite interferences from the orignal shred and kill on razor's behalf, razor's 15 mins of fame were over, razor established 1 of the 3 stables on fight club, calling it the revolution, and at the first TFC PPV retribution, the rivalry ended after Razor won a first blood boiler room match and won his second TFC world tittle reign, which also at the PPV, fellow revolution member Bulldozing MOnster win his first TFC championship reign as second and last dt champion.....

Stable Wars (Corperation vs. Shred and Kill/POD vs. Revolution)
This rivalry was so big that it was named an era after it, TFC was rising, many superstars came from the indys or another fed, on the first few weeks of TFC programming, Joey established his own stable that would control the superstars of TFC, calling it the corperation consisting of Rob Baily, Big Mike, Malek (i think) Tuga warrior did i miss anyone else?, some superstars were not happy about this, and 2 brave men got up and swore to destory the virus that was corperation, the two men were mitch shredder and crime killer, they were outnumbered, but they would soon find help, on the other side of happy things.... Bulldozing Monster a former stranger in TFC, made his debut detroying THE UNDERTAKER and made a short tag team with Jack Lennex (only on one occasion during the TFC draft) Zambata a great technical wrestler, made his debut as well, razor was already at war with one of the corperation members which was rob baily who carried the WH championship at the time, Razor joined this uprising and called two of the most fasting rising stars in TFC, BM and Zambata forming the revolution, shred and kill requested an alliance to revolution but was short lived after razor severed the ties, the rivalry came to an end after a triple threat COB match, which Bulldozing won the match and the dt championship which was on the line

Rob Baily vs. Joey Extreme (the extreme battle for respect)
It was post retribution, Joey had the first generation of the corperation (rhymes doesnt it?) lined up, Big Mike was disciplined, and Tuga was fired, Rob Baily was also disciplined but was named the VGM of fight club, One Fight Club episode showed Joey going to Las Vegas for some reason, we learned that Rob's former lover, was the one that Joey was "visiting", Joey burned her house and her alive, as soon as Rob heard of this, Rob swore revenge, he showed that by running over Joey in the fight club parkiing lot, later that night, he died.... Rob was named the new owner of TFC, a promo suddenly came up scaring Rob.... and swore revenge, at rebellion, Joey returned from the dead, Joey faced Rob in an ambulance match, Joey lost again to Rob, Rob then threw the ambulance (not by himself dummy) whole Joey was still in it, is this fued going to heat up??? or is Joey finaly dead, gone and over?

Beburps vs. Drazen "Switchblade" Slade (Extreme forces collide)
I dont know excatly how this fued started, but why am i doing this rivalry then? because it had one of the greatest matches in TFC, a normal hardcore match, but it was legendary, after this match, at rebellion, Beburps faced Drazen in a brick wall match, ended in a no contest after, Joey made his return and ran over Drazen and Beburps through a brick wall.... this fued's ending kinda sucked, but this fued raised the popularity of beburps and drazen greatly....
Very Happy

Revolution vs. Power Connection (1 tittle, 2 belts)
The next PPV rebellion is approching, the world champ razor sharpe, and dt champ bulldozing monster are ready to continue their roll, but then came this.... the tag team championships, the belts that everybody was waiting for since the beginning of TFC had finaly arrived, BM's dt championship was being replaced because of this, he was striped of the tittle and was buried and dead, two contenders stepped up to the plate to challange for the vacant tittles, first fight clubs last dt champ BM and his revolution partner Zambata vs. slaughter (then) Rated R connection's own Jack Power and Zombie Joe, this led to a cross brand all out war between them, at rebellion, Slaughter became victorious as they beat revolution in a bath of pain match to become the first ever tag team champions, the next night on slaughter, the tag tittles were on the line, Rob and Zolea vs. the tag champs, the match ended after BM screwed them by hitting JP in the back with a chair, giving Rob and Zolea the win and being the new TFC tag team champions....

Mitch Shredder vs. King Edge (revenge is a bitch)
Mitch Shredder challanged BM for the dt championship, former slaugter VGM king edge interfered in the match which was a tables match and screwed mitch out of the tittle, Mitch swore revenge, Mitch and BM invaded slaughter, but it was a mistake after they teamed up againest JP and Joe for the main event, mitch was still raged, and got his match for the main event for fight club, getting beat by him, he wanted a match at rebellion, but the sudden departure of edge shocked TFC and the rivalry was abandoned....

Razor Sharpe vs. Luke Champion (battle for the world tittle)
Its the aftermath of the first TFC PPV, the world tittle has changed into razors hands, and bumblebee was named the #1 contender, one man stood up to this, he was luke chammpion, member of the POD, bumblebee vs. luke was announed for the #1 contender for the world title, and with help from the buddies from POD, luke got the win, being named the new #1 contender, the world tittle match took place the next week, razor had luke beat, but the match ended in DQ after POD members interfered in the match, they would next meet at rebelion, where razor took on luke again in a your the champ match, luke did everything he can to beat razor, but ended up short ending in razor retaining his world tittle for another day...

Last edited by bulldozingmonster5 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Bulldozing Monster
Bulldozing Monster
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

TFC rivalries Empty Re: TFC rivalries

Post by Rob Bailey Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:52 am

Beburps vs. Drazen Slade?
Me vs. Joey Extreme?
Razor vs. "The Man" Luke Champion?

how about these rivalries?
Rob Bailey
Rob Bailey
Admin
Admin

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Proyas&image_id=73718072

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldozing Monster Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:13 pm

i will write those soon
Bulldozing Monster
Bulldozing Monster
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Power Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:46 pm

I don't have any rivalries. That's probably because I get along equally well with everyone.

In that... I don't. Laughing
Jack Power
Jack Power
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldozing Monster Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:46 pm

ok lets find a rivalry for you... Very Happy
Bulldozing Monster
Bulldozing Monster
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldozing Monster Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:58 pm

how bout dat?
Bulldozing Monster
Bulldozing Monster
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sharpe Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Rob Bailey wrote:Beburps vs. Drazen Slade?
Me vs. Joey Extreme?
Razor vs. "The Man" Luke Champion?

how about these rivalries?

no rivalry with Luke, Just an ass beating. lol Shocked cheers Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Razor Sharpe
Razor Sharpe
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldozing Monster Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:23 pm

lol true.. it was a tittle fued... but razor owning luke while razor is blue? is that really a worthy tittle fued?
Bulldozing Monster
Bulldozing Monster
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldozing Monster Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:34 pm

1 more added
Bulldozing Monster
Bulldozing Monster
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the man Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:01 am

hey BM when was the last tie you had a world title shot yeh shuve that up your *SS
the man
the man
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldozing Monster Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:35 am

... ok fine ill add it dang...
Bulldozing Monster
Bulldozing Monster
Legend
Legend