The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Over

+9
The Breaker
Jack Power
Razor Sharpe
The Under-Rated Game
The Barbarian
Cobra Basher
TheRockk
Die hard
Joey Extreme
13 posters

Go down

Taking Over Empty Taking Over

Post by Joey Extreme Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Im quite fed up with everything TWG related. Im debating stepping down from the federation.

Im tired of doing shows all alone week in and week out. Im not blaming my VGM's for it either as GM its my responciablity but in quite honesty I dont have ANY interest in doing it anymore.

TWG Doesnt update GM's with new matches or new features and its getting quite boring. Im tired of dealing with keeping the roster to 40 wrestlers to make sure TFC doesnt get deleted. Im tired of keeping up with a website that nobody cares for. And im tired of constantly working on Shows alone

Im tired of feeling like being a GM is suppose to be a job. When in all its suppose to be a game and suppose to be fun. Well quite honestly its not fun for me anymore.

Now I did do this before and it turned into a storyline but let me reasure you guys that im not kidding this time. Of course I dont want TFC to die. Of course I would like to see it grow on but quite honestly I cant do this anymore.

What im suggesting is. I dunno weather or not it can be done but ill post on the TWG forums to see if it can if anyone is willing to take over my GM spot as TFC to keep it going. I would like to stay apart of the roster maybe just as a wrestler or maybe as a VGM so I can help every now and then but as for running this fed on my own anymore. I just refuse to do it.

Anyone willing to take it over? Or maybe convince me otherwise not to step down please throw your suggestions out there but as of right now im highly considering stepping down.

- ONCE AGAIN THIS TIME IS NOT A JOKE, Im being serious now -
Joey Extreme
Joey Extreme
Admin
Admin

https://tfcf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Taking Over Empty Re: Taking Over

Post by Die hard Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:52 pm

There are lots of people Who would love and could be good VGM'S and they would love to help the fed so Why don't you try them?
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRockk Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:05 pm

...this is just funny...
TheRockk
TheRockk
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Extreme Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Glad you find it so
Joey Extreme
Joey Extreme
Admin
Admin

https://tfcf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Die hard Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:09 pm

if you think the fed might close Why don't you try to get Help for the VGM'S LIKE AN ASSISTANTE LIKE MITCH, BM,JACK OR WATEVER? BTW answer my pm
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobra Basher Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:32 pm

com'on Travis.....TFC is one of the bests federations from TWG....you can make some new VGM,or GM's Assistants to help doing the shows....we don't want another GM....!!!
Here i think much ppl would be glad to help you and the other VGm's!Don't give up!
Cobra Basher
Cobra Basher
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Barbarian Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:52 pm

Dude im here to help you if u want!! and Im sure that many guys are with me to help u!
The Barbarian
The Barbarian
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Post by Die hard Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:53 pm

yeah ofcourse we don't wan't TFC to go down but if the GM wants we can't change it but if you wnts to keep up thing about the ideas people are giving you!!!
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Under-Rated Game Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:58 pm

We won't want to TFC going down.All superstars is willing to help you
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=^Metalman87^

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sharpe Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:04 pm

from what i've heard, GMship cant be transfered. of a GM steps down, the fed is disbanned. no exceptions. sorry to hear it.
Razor Sharpe
Razor Sharpe
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Power Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:31 pm

As sad as I am to have read this, and as willing as I, personally, am to help in any way I can, I can certainly see where he's coming from.

On other boards I used to frequent, I created games to play. Not even remotely the same amount of work as a TWG GM, but still something I enjoyed doing... at first. Participation waned, my enthusiasm dimmed when it became more work than fun; something I HAD to do instead of something I WANTED to do. Heck, I've had situations like that with my gaming groups here at home when I ran games. It eventually became an obligation. Eventually, I just quit.

With the continual cycle of additions to the feds who don't RP and leave after one show to the lack of help from his assistants past and, from what I've heard, present, I can respect his being overwhelmed, his feeling obliged to do it as opposed to wanting to do it and, most importantly, his desire to just not do it any more.

As I stated previously, lost in the long post, I am willing to do whatever it takes to keep this fed alive, but I definitely can see where the Boss is coming from. That is all. Evil or Very Mad
Jack Power
Jack Power
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Breaker Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:20 pm

Really guy, don't need to fake. I'm not helping as much as I could, fact.

I'm sorry to hear the fed may be (probably will be) disbanded. I would do anything to help, but transferring GMship is impossible. Unfortunately, this is the end of TFC.

And I know EXACTLY how you feel... I used to write wrestling Rps (Be The Booker, where you're GM of a fed) and it turned nearly to an obligation.

Good luck to all on future
The Breaker
The Breaker
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die hard Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:21 pm

The Breaker wrote:Really guy, don't need to fake. I'm not helping as much as I could, fact.

I'm sorry to hear the fed may be (probably will be) disbanded. I would do anything to help, but transferring GMship is impossible. Unfortunately, this is the end of TFC.

And I know EXACTLY how you feel... I used to write wrestling Rps (Be The Booker, where you're GM of a fed) and it turned nearly to an obligation.

TFC will not go Down no matter what get new VGM's Helper's watever but this federation cannot go down ....
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRockk Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:24 pm

Die hard wrote:
The Breaker wrote:Really guy, don't need to fake. I'm not helping as much as I could, fact.

TFC will not go Down no matter what get new VGM's Helper's watever but this federation cannot go down ....

this rly looks like death of tfc...
TheRockk
TheRockk
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:37 pm

i think we better look for a new fed to join,but still hope that Travis will change his mind.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldozing Monster Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:59 pm

myabe we could have a group that help out with the fed and the GMs, myabe me, mitch, jack, razor
Bulldozing Monster
Bulldozing Monster
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zolea Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:05 pm

I've offered before and I am again. I'm here to help.
zolea
zolea
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tennyson Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:52 am

I dont want TFC to die...I can help anytime u need me !
Ben Tennyson
Ben Tennyson
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum