The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastodont wants his first victim from SNS !

3 posters

Go down

Mastodont wants his first victim from SNS ! Empty Mastodont wants his first victim from SNS !

Post by Ben Tennyson Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:01 am

*Linkin Park - One Step Closer can be heard in the entire arena , while Mastodont enters the ramp and slowly heading to the ring*

Mastodont: Well, well, well...I got drafted here on SNS ! How can I say this to you , but I really liked to be in SNFC...You see I don't like it here and I'm really gonna destroy someone !

*the crowd is booing*

Mastodont: Shut up ! I'm here to find my first victim from this roster !

Mastodont: Well, I'm thinking that my first victim here should be none other than MikeX.

Mastodont: Hey MikeX , come in the ring and let's have a face to face conversation before I will squash you !

*waiting for response*
Ben Tennyson
Ben Tennyson
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Mastodont wants his first victim from SNS ! Empty Re: Mastodont wants his first victim from SNS !

Post by MikeX Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:13 am

*The lights blink out....a silence fills the arena.....a blinding flash....the glare fades......a single spotlight hits the
ring....TheMastodont lies in a pool of blood and a guy with gun in his hand stands over him.....*

Michael-i guess its the MikeX mastodont was talking about

Chris-yes i see this guy for first time, but i feel he is going to make a serious impact here

*MikeX starts to speak*

MikeX:.....and this will happen to everyone who stands in my way, there will be no mercy, Mastodont i accept your challenge, you dont even know what you are going to suffer

*MikeX looks down on the motionless form.....He touches the blood and smells his fingers, A blinding flash and
MikeX is gone.........*

Chris
:what the hell?
MikeX
MikeX
Opener
Opener

Back to top Go down

Mastodont wants his first victim from SNS ! Empty Re: Mastodont wants his first victim from SNS !

Post by MikeX Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:42 am

By the way this is start of new feud....
MikeX
MikeX
Opener
Opener

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tennyson Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:31 pm

*After an hour from the ugly incident with Mastodont and MikeX happen in the ring side, Mastodont is looking for his new rival*

Mastodont: Where damn is he ?

*Finally Mastodont and MikeX has meet each other outside the arena*

MikeX: It's incredible that you can even walk !

Mastodont: Medicines do the trick, but enough with that ! Who the hell do you think you are to let me in a pool of blood in that ring ?

Mastodont: Instead of talking before our match , you act like a coward, and squash me when I was defenseless.

*MikeX after hearing those words hits his rival with some hard punches. Mastodont resolutely fights back with some hard punches ass well !*

Chris: Those two men are unstoppable now !

Michael: After just choosing his first opponent on SNS , Masto is in for a hard fight ! I can't wait to see this !

*Mastodont suddenly hits MikeX head to the wall making him bleed.*

Mastodont: Now I'm very serious. I won't show a damn litle bit of mercy on you.

*Masto leaves his opponent on the ground covered in blood*
Ben Tennyson
Ben Tennyson
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRockk Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:40 pm

*out of rp*
oh cmon this reminds me of the fcking fake skin xD
TheRockk
TheRockk
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRockk Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:46 pm

*MikeX watches mastodont go as he is lying on one knee, rage fills his eyes and he whispers to self*

MikeX:this is not over...

*he takes a gun out of his pocket looks at it for a second then puts it back, stands up, blinding flash and he is gone*

*OUT OF RP*
AND YES THEROCKK CAN RP LIKE IT WAS MIKEX xD
TheRockk
TheRockk
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down