The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Feud Zolea Vipper vs The Barbarian

2 posters

Go down

The Feud Zolea Vipper vs The Barbarian Empty The Feud Zolea Vipper vs The Barbarian

Post by The Barbarian Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:06 pm

* Holly is walking in the arena's hall and she found writted in a door "Barbarian". Holly turns to the camera man and ask him to start filming *
* Holly knocks in that door

TB: Whos there?
Holly: Hi, im Holly, can I enter and ask you some questions?
TB: sure...just open it and come in!

*Holly opens the door and saw The Barbarian sharpen his sword*

Holly: wow...I can see that you have a nice toy there!!
TB: Toy?? You're a funny girl, this isn't a toy...those babies (spear and sword) are my weapons, I always fight with my weapons and then I must clean the blood!!
Holly: pale ok...
TB: What? why are u looking at me like that? Do I have something in my face?
Holly: No...its just...this is wrestling, not really a war zone!!
TB: Girl...Wrestling is known by using all kinds of fights...well...Since I only know fight like I do...I will fight like a barbarian...that is what I am!
Holly: I can see that...So, its your first time here, and I want to ask you if you are ready to fight against anyone or did u already have some one in mind?

* After this question Zolea Vipper is crossing the hall where is The Barbarian locker room*

TB: Girl...need I tell you...That I am a fu***** Barbarian? We do not fear anything or any one...we are the guys who inflict fear at the others

*The Barbarian grabs his sword and throw it to outside the locker room and the sword stabs in the wall right in front to Zolea Vipper...and that was so close to hit Zolea that Holly screamed*

The Barbarian
The Barbarian
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

The Feud Zolea Vipper vs The Barbarian Empty Re: The Feud Zolea Vipper vs The Barbarian

Post by zolea Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:42 pm

::Zolea looks at the flimsy piece of metal attached to a handle in front of him::

Zolea: Look at this shoddy craftmanship!

::Zolea pulls it out of the dry wall to show a wire attached to the toy and inspects the tip closely before breaking into a fit of laughter::

Zolea: My god you are quite pathetic; I mean wow you pre cut a hole in the dry wall and attached this charlatin of a sword to pullies? Holly leave the little Barby to his toys and come chat with a real man.

::Zolea smiles lithely at Holly::

Zolea: On second thought stay with the kiddy. Any woman who thinks this toy is real.

::Zolea breaks the plastic sword over his knee::

Zolea: Isn't bright enough to keep me company, but anyhow Barby I have a title shot to get ready for so you two play nice while I go find Jessica.

::Zolea walks away from the angry "Barbarian" and the lovely but slow witted Holly::
zolea
zolea
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

The Feud Zolea Vipper vs The Barbarian Empty Re: The Feud Zolea Vipper vs The Barbarian

Post by The Barbarian Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 am

* The Barbarian walks in Zolea's direction and pull of his arm *

TB: Hey, but who are you? Do you think that u can break my sword and u go out like u never did nothing?

* The Barbarian push Zolea to the wall *

TB: I can break your arms right here!

* Holly came to separate Barbarian from Zolea *

TB:You have lucky to be here a women, if dont, probably at this time you would already dead!!

* The Barbarian turns around and go back to his locker *
The Barbarian
The Barbarian
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down