The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diffrent times....

3 posters

Go down

Diffrent times.... Empty Diffrent times....

Post by Die hard Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:14 pm

* A beat Starts Playing and out come the Portuguese warrior Die Hard *

Die Hard: Hello everyone and Welcome to TFC(SNS), i am here tonight because last week i lost against a loser...yeah i did and that makes me a loser too so tonight i am here because i want to make something different...

Michael: something Different??what does he mean??

Chris: if you let me hear we will know what he means!!!

Die Hard: yeah something Different like Having a stronger opponent to fight i want to take down anyone who you think that is stronger than me i can take Down any guy it's just if i want i do it...so no matter who you are you can be the strongest man in the world but you will never be like me...

* The Portuguese Warrior stays waiting for and answer *
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Diffrent times.... Empty Re: Diffrent times....

Post by kenny the King Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:32 pm

*Hell Yeah by Rev Theory hit the speaker as Kenny the King appear on the ramp.*

KK:Well DH,talking about strong,im much stronger than u,talking about money,im richer than u,talking about girl,i have more girls than u,im better than u on anythings,and im the one that deserve to take this challenge,and im officially accept your challenge,now,its time for u to let u feel my dominance,and i will make u die really hard,thats exactly what will happen to you!now gimme a ref!

Kenny runs toward the ring and step inside the ring,face to face with DH and waiting for the match to start.
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Shredder Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:52 pm

Kenny...you need to write correctly in your RPs man...No more MSNish, or txt speak, or anything. Like, for example:

KK:Well DH,talking about strong,im much stronger than u,talking about money,im richer than u,talking about girl,i have more girls than u,im better than u on anythings,and im the one that deserve to take this challenge,and im officially accept your challenge,now,its time for u to let u feel my dominance,and i will make u die really hard,thats exactly what will happen to you!now gimme a ref!

Should read:

KK: Well DH, talking about strength, I'm much stronger than you.Talking about money, I'm richer than you. Talking about girls, I have more girls than you. I'm better than you at everything, and I'm the one that deserves to take this challenge. I officially accept your challenge. Now, it's time for you to feel my dominance, and you will die really hard, that is what will happen to you! Now get a ref out here!

For Atheism's sake, use a spell check or something! Or maybe just pay attention in English for a while...
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Legend
Legend

http://www.thefightclubonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Die hard Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:57 pm

* The Portuguese Warrior Die hard looks at Kenny and *

Die hard: your on it Tonight Me vs you and i am sorry but i will be kicking you ass as you never got kicked before...

Die hard : now bring the ref because i want to do damage!!!!

* Waits for the Ref to come*
Die hard
Die hard
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down