The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Appearance

2 posters

Go down

First Appearance Empty First Appearance

Post by The Barbarian Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:03 am

* The lights goes out and a clip in the titantron is shown *

Michael: What a strong music entrance, but whats going on here? Why the lights went off?
Chris: I dont know partner but guess that a newcomer arrived to the SNS

Voice: Uncivilized....Brutal....Sadistic....Cruel....Warlike....Insensitive!!!

Michael: I dont know this voice....and why that voice said that words
Chris: I really dont know partner but we are getting to know

Voice: That...is only a few words that can describe one tribe...one tribe that made the enemys run for their life, run by the fear...run...because our instint to inflict pain and kill without mercy

Michael: what a....

Voice: That....they called...The Barbarians!!

Chris: OH no!! I can see whats going next...

* One man showed at the curtains and walks to the ring! That is man wearing clothes from the rocks age and carrying a spear and a sword! The questions started to begin in the crowd and in the wrestlers backstage! He reached the ring and he is about to speak *

The Barbarian: Long time ago, our tribe was known by one of the fearless! We are savages, like animals, with no feelings of remorse and nothing! We inflict fear in the opponents just by the look of our wrath! I can say that never in the history books existed one better tribe than the Barbarians who could make cuch cruel and brutal things to the opponent!!

Michael: I dont know much of the history but I can garantee you...this strange guy is right
Chris: I dont wanna cross with him...I can feel his anger for death right now...and I think that he is looking at you partner!!
Michael: Dont say that...please!

The Barbarian: I dont care who you are, where you've been, and what ur ideas!! If by any reason you step in this ring with me, I will do anything to show u how the Barbarians can be some dangerous human weapon!!

* The Barbarian makes is way to his locker room and the fear of this man is already in the air of this arena *
The Barbarian
The Barbarian
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

First Appearance Empty Re: First Appearance

Post by Mick Foley Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:28 am

*Foley goes on Barbarian's locker room, and crowd goes nuts!*

Foley: Who hell you think you are? I'm the Hardcore, you now. You're not even scary. I can blood you anywhere, any time. YOU SUCK

*Backstage fight starts*
Mick Foley
Mick Foley
Opener
Opener

Back to top Go down

Post by The Barbarian Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:52 am

Evil or Very Mad HEY DA HELL U SCREWED MY RP???
rgggg...
The Barbarian
The Barbarian
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum