The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Lizard Speaks

3 posters

Go down

New Lizard Speaks Empty New Lizard Speaks

Post by lizard3175 Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:40 pm

After the enrance clip ends lizard makes his way down to the ring in a trance like state.

Lizard: I am here on the behalf of team Sick-N-Twisted. Mr. Pavel Chimaira and I are challenging you to a tag match unless you are afraid to face us. Last week you said that you were ready but we were not able to get our match so here I am calling you out now. If you accept I hope your team is ready for a bloodbath there will be no escaping once you enter the ring you will have to go through us which will not be an easy task.
*waits for an answer*
lizard3175
lizard3175
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

New Lizard Speaks Empty Re: New Lizard Speaks

Post by Mr. Pavel Henry Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:58 am

Mr. Pavel Henry comes to the ramp with a microphone in his hand.

Mr. Pavel Henry: Chimaira, since you and Lizard are so confident you can beat us than I accept. Unless you don't wanna think twice before you are challenging us to a tag team match.
Mr. Pavel Henry
Mr. Pavel Henry
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

http://trwf.forumsland.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chimaira Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:15 am

*Progenies of the Great apocolypse plays and chimaira appearson screen*

Chimaira "Thank you lizard you work is done you may revel in the accomplishment that we are going to tear these two apart, but let this be a forewarning for you mr pavel henry and your little partner, be warned the punishment you shall recieve will be looked upon like the suffering of the egyptians, we aren't going to force you to build pyramids but we are definately going to entomb you for all eternity"

*the lights go out and laughter is heard from the arena once the lights come back up a mysterious looking cross lays in mr pavel henry's way written on it is "your tomb awaits you both"
chimaira
chimaira
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down