The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chimaira brings a new Ally

4 posters

Go down

Chimaira brings a new Ally Empty Chimaira brings a new Ally

Post by chimaira Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:28 am

*progenies of the great apocolypse plays throughout the arena, chimaira makes his way down to the ring obviously with something on his mind*
*boo's from the arena surround him*

Chimaira: i have been gone from here two days and this is how i am welcomed back no wonder no body likes you people

*further booing*

Chimaira: As you all should know a few days ago i forced lizard to follow me down to the pits of despair and damnation, the fear in his face while we were there was brilliant to the extent of him nearly throwing up, but while i was there i saw something, lizard after a few hours changed, he went from a caring passionatte fighter trying to fight for whats right, to what he's become now, he revelled watching people tortured hurt and ripped apart, to the extent where he had the urge to tear someone apart himself, that itself made me feel so accomplished, i changed someone for the greater evil that flows throughout everyone's veins and now for you all to see i want you to meet the new, sick-n-twisted lizard.....

*chimaira awaits lizards arrival*
chimaira
chimaira
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Chimaira brings a new Ally Empty Re: Chimaira brings a new Ally

Post by lizard3175 Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:52 am

Lizard makes his way down to the ring where Chimaira is waiting for him.

Lizard: I am back here as an ally of Chimaira he showed me the error of my ways. Not to embrace life but to cause death and destruction is my true purpose. What I have seen and been through in the last two days has changed me. The torture I endured at first brought on pain*lifts up shirt shows claw marks, burns and whipping marks* now it brings excitement at what I am going to do to others that stand in our united path.
lizard3175
lizard3175
Lower Card
Lower Card

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRockk Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:58 am

a new ally u say? xD
TheRockk
TheRockk
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterDee Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:25 pm

nice Smile Now at the KOTR I really will show u what darkness and destruction means Twisted Evil
U dont know nothing yet
MisterDee
MisterDee
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum