The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It would really make my day if you answered

3 posters

Go down

your feelings towards Jeff Hardy

It would really make my day if you answered Vote_lcap71%It would really make my day if you answered Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]
It would really make my day if you answered Vote_lcap7%It would really make my day if you answered Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
It would really make my day if you answered Vote_lcap21%It would really make my day if you answered Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

It would really make my day if you answered Empty It would really make my day if you answered

Post by werty Thu May 22, 2008 2:52 pm

this is just to see your take on things nothing else
werty
werty
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

It would really make my day if you answered Empty Re: It would really make my day if you answered

Post by The Under-Rated Game Thu May 22, 2008 2:53 pm

But one mistake and he is out from WWE Sad
The Under-Rated Game
The Under-Rated Game
Superstar
Superstar

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=^Metalman87^

Back to top Go down

It would really make my day if you answered Empty Re: It would really make my day if you answered

Post by Drazen Slade Thu May 22, 2008 3:20 pm

Unfortunately for Jeff, he's doing less damaging drugs than what a lot of the wrestlers were doing before the Wellness Program at WWE. But if you want that big paycheck with all the glory, you've got to stay within rules your employer sets up.
Drazen Slade
Drazen Slade
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down