The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What it means to be extreme!

2 posters

Go down

What it means to be extreme! Empty What it means to be extreme!

Post by Mitch Shredder Sat May 03, 2008 2:18 pm

Zambata is in his locker room after Interactive Mayhem, relishing in his new title, drinking champagne. The locker behind him opens!!! Two hands reach out and wrap barbed wire around his throat, squeezing the life out of him!! Zambata is bleeding from the mouth, turning blue in the face. The hands let him go, dumping him on the ground. He gets on top of the locker, and hits a Shredton Bomb to Zambata!!!

Kevin: Nooooooo!!!

Derek: Yes!!!! It's MITCH SHREDDER!!!

Mitch takes out a pair of brass knux and starts viciously punching Zambata! Zambata is busted wide open, and Mitch picks him up and Poser Plants him through the bench!! Mitch gets his barbed wire, and hog ties Zambata dragging him into the parking lot. He sees the Revolution car, and launches Zambata's head through the window!!!! He takes Zambata's title, and spray paints it with "POD" and spray paints the car too, dropping the belt on his adversary's in disgust.

Mitch: So, you think you are extreme!? You think cause you beat someone no name punk, you are champ? To be the extreme champ, you have to beat the God of Extreme, the Hardcore Innovator, the King of Charisma, Mitch Shredder!! On Saturday, you Revolution wimp, I'm coming to Fight Club, and I want a shot at the "POD" Extreme Championship! In BATH OF PAIN!!! Time to put up or shut up, little poser. See you there, if you are man enough!

He walks off, laughing.
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Legend
Legend

http://www.thefightclubonline.com

Back to top Go down

What it means to be extreme! Empty Re: What it means to be extreme!

Post by Monkeydude Sat May 03, 2008 2:40 pm

Then suddenly Mitch walks into Monkeydude

Monkeydude: What makes you think you have the skills to be the Extreme Champ. Remember, you lost at IM, I didn't.

Mitch: Well, I did beat you last month at Rebellion.

Monkeydude: Yes, so you did Mitch, but quick question, did you do that on your own, or did you get some help from, i dont know, POD?

Mitch just smiles

Monkeydude: That's what I thought, you know I would have beat you if you didn't get any help from POD.

Mitch looks furious.

Monkeydude: Just punch if you want, but we both know that wont happen, because youre to much of a coward.

Mitch looks like he's gonna kill Monkeydude

Monkeydude: Oh look behind you, it's Zambata.

Mitch turns around, but then Monkeydude clothelines Mitch from behind and hits Mitch with a LEGENDARY Monkey Bomb.

Monkeydude: You might not hear me, but this is my request: I have a match next week against BM in a TLC match, but the week after that, Mitch Shredder vs Monkeydude in a number one contender match for the Extreme Championship! Let me know...

Monkeydude walks away...

Monkeydude
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitch Shredder Sat May 03, 2008 2:45 pm

Mitch: I thought you well my animal friend...but remember, I might have tought you everything you know, but I didn't teach you everything I know...you're on!!! Hey beaten down plate of shredded Zambata, you'll have to wait!! I am gonna take this Monkey down and win me a title shot!
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Legend
Legend

http://www.thefightclubonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down