The Fight Club Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF Just happened ?

3 posters

Go down

WTF Just happened ? Empty WTF Just happened ?

Post by Ben Tennyson Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:26 am

Ben Tennyson grabs Zack Lee Wright''s hair
Ben Tennyson grabs one Zack Lee Wright ''s arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Ben Tennyson runs toward the opponent
Zack Lee Wright suddenly dodges the a Rolling Elbow Smash, taking the initiative
Zack Lee Wright runs toward Ben Tennyson
and spins hitting him with a light Rolling Elbow Smash!!

Vote Ben Tennyson:WTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? Stella
Vote Zack Lee Wright:WTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? Mezza
Ben Tennyson exp point gained: 4
Zack Lee Wright exp point gained: 4 referee stops the match and declares it a victory by judge decision!!
ZACK LEE WRIGHT WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BEN TENNYSON !!!!

Why the hell that stupid referee stop the match, and declare a victory for that guy when he was yellow and I was Blue ! fuck that ! That was an important special tournament match....I could advance into the final if it wasnt for that stupid referee!
Sad Sad Sad
Ben Tennyson
Ben Tennyson
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

WTF Just happened ? Empty Re: WTF Just happened ?

Post by Mitch Shredder Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:27 am

Zach Lee Wright had more stars, and in the end that's what it boils down to.
Mitch Shredder
Mitch Shredder
Legend
Legend

http://www.thefightclubonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tennyson Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:29 am

ooohh fck that..is not fair !
Ben Tennyson
Ben Tennyson
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny the King Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:50 am

yea,whenever i had a tag team match that need to declare victory by those judge,i always the winner Razz
kenny the King
kenny the King
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Tennyson Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:22 am

Vote O-nami Soto:WTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? Stella
Vote Ben Tennyson:WTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? Mezza
O-nami Soto exp point gained: 4
Ben Tennyson exp point gained: 4 referee stops the match and declares it a victory by judge decision!!
O-NAMI SOTO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BEN TENNYSON !!!!
Vote O-nami Soto:WTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? Stella
Vote Ben Tennyson:WTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? 10pWTF Just happened ? StellaWTF Just happened ? Mezza
O-nami Soto exp point gained: 4
Ben Tennyson exp point gained: 4

this is happenin to me only in special tournaments..well I have to recognize that I defeated 2 of my opponents with draws lik this one...and my 3rd opponent eliminates me ! Sad
Ben Tennyson
Ben Tennyson
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum